The diaires of Elise Von Heilige

06/18/1845
Oh Freya. A peasant in my affairs. She was quite the stubborn woman. She is so sabotaging in my plans! She is so not interested in actually helping me with this wretched hag I have to deal with on a consistent basis.

06/19/1845
It is time for me to stop thinking about the bogus feelings Freya gives me on Cookie cutter thoughts. I am not interested in anything related to their sense of hardships in their poverty regardless of their intentions intentionally. You know how the poor lasses here are dreading everything related to that witch residing here in Kieferburg.
Lass! Have you ever heard of a smartphone? I am kidding. I made that up. Oh a dream castle to live in with riches and lavish steaks. I would be the happiest lass in the land of dreams! I can teach the wretched hag a lesson on why staying poor never works out. But no she had the audacity to ask more extra work for me as if I do not do enough for her already on her annveirsy event with her late husbands! I should go know. Freya always nags me on rivalry shit that is not even concern. How dare she with this! I do not get payment for any ridiculous deeds by her deeds! If only being paid gold was that easy.
06/20/1845
Freya came up to me and hugged me with glee. I was happy hearing it as she was too down in these few days. She suddenly had really kissed me on the cheek. She really was so down. "I love you Elise. Please stay with this moment in my life. I want you more than you realize." She hated Gus too much sometimes.
06/21/1845
Hey. Did Freya always have feelings for me? I do not remember ever had any feelings for her. I am clearly not interested in these games in hindsight really. Why did my mom leave me in the woods? Was I not supposed to have a joyful family? I was not interested in the lads or lasses of Kieferburg ever since I went to puberty.  I am not feeling any shame for leaving this wretched village or it's people! 
Goldia had read all the messages Elise had written down in her diaries but still they were alright even if pitiful in her view. Always the woman with the worst style. Always something for her to bitch about. It was her mom's calling. She was more annoying whenever she read these diaries with no explanation on what she did!
You must calm down Goldia. Fleta responded with disapproval that Goldia was acting like this.
Fleta? You had never acted like this mature before. You are right. I must calm down.
Are you sure? I am sure things are not so rosy now Goldia. Your mother left you this will to send you off to her home village in the middle of Germany! You must go there now or the Strange Boy will come after us again!
She is right my dear. Harpae had responded. Goldia you must think of these conditions of your living styles. You are playing a game with a wretched being. You must never allow yourself to be astray again. Mother would never had let you down in saving your soul or Henris. As for Henri he left of his choice not you or anyone.