Road to Summerslam

RAW
August 6

The show starts with Michael, Kurt, and Baron in the ring as the fans cheer for them, mostly Michael.

Michael: Tonight, Ronda Rousey will have her in-ring debut for Monday Night RAW in a Submission Match against Alicia Fox.

The crowd cheers as Michael looks on.

Michael: What? You all expected me to hate Ronda for breaking my mom's arm, and humiliating her and my dad at Wrestlemania? Nah, bro. That's their business and I don't want to get in the middle of it, for good reason.

The crowd laughs as Michael cringed and rubs his arm.

Michael: As for Brock Lesnar tonight, the Lumberjack match against Roman Reigns will be at the main event. This will be the first time that Lesnar will have a match on RAW since his return back in 2012. And, this man, *points at Kurt* will be the Guest Referee.

The crowd cheers as Michael shook hands with Kurt.

Kurt: I appreciate you giving me this opportunity, Michael. I want to get had on Lesnar as payback for attacking me last week.

Michael: No problem, Kurt. Plus, everyone here would like you and Brock to throw hands at each other one more time like in the old days.

Corbin: I doubt anyone would want to see that. *crowd boos at him*

Michael: Hey, buddy. I didn't ask for your opinion. As a matter of fact, I don't want you thinking about what I said since you did nothing but ran like a scolded dog from Brock Lesnar last week.

The crowd oohs as Corbin looks stunned by this.

Corbin: I was just exhausted by beating Finn Balor. I didn't have the energy to fight back. I would.

Michael sighs as he approaches the constable. He then placed his hand on his shoulder as Corbin started to get nervous.

Michael: *mock cry* I-I-I was e-exhausted. I-I be-beat Ffffinn B-Balor. I-I couldn't f-fight b-ba-back. Uhhhhh...I wo-would've-SHUT THE HELL UP!

The crowd was started by his outburst. Even Corbin and Angle had to step back, surprised by this. Michael glares at him before turning away.

Michael: Anyway...Heyman will be interviewing with Renee Young, soon. And that's all I need to say. Oh and by the way, after Summerslam, there's going to be big changes coming to Monday Night RAW. I run this show, and I'll run it how I want it.

The crowd cheers.

Michael: Oh and Corbin, you're not gonna leave. As tonight you will face someone I actually got from Smackdown Live just for this night only. And that's someone who's friends with Finn Balor.

The crowd went crazy as the Club comes out. Anderson and Gallows look around before making their way to the ring. Corbin was looking like he has seen a ghost as Michael and Kurt leaves the ring.

Soon, Luke and Karl stood in front of the Commissioner and GM of RAW as they stare at each other. Soon, Luke and Karl grinned as Michael turns and they did the Turkish Wolf gesture. The crowd immediately went insane as the Club and Michael too sweeted.