Last Night Before HIAC

RAW
September 10

The show starts as Hell In A Cell is coming this Sunday. Many people were excited for the PPV. Especially after the tweet Michael made earlier.

Now that the HIAC PPV will be the last, they're going all out for this show

Now that the HIAC PPV will be the last, they're going all out for this show. Roman Reigns Vs Finn Balor for the Universal Title, Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss for the RAW Women's Title, Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler for the IC Title, Dean Ambrose vs Drew McIntyre, The B-Team vs The Deleters of Worlds for the Tag Titles, Dana Brooke having an Open Challenge for the Women's Intercontinental Championship, and Kevin Owens vs Braun Strowman for the MITB Briefcase.

On Smackdown Live, it will be the Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship, Becky Lynch vs Charlotte for the Smackdown Women's Championship, Shinsuke Nakamura vs Shelton Benjamin for the US Title, Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella Vs The Miz and Maryse, New Day vs the Bludgeon Brothers vs Rusev Day for the Tag Titles in a Triple Threat Tornado Tag Match, Asuka vs Sonya Deville for the Women's Us Championship.

So, 14 matches for Hell In Cell.

The show starts with Dolph Ziggler and his team, along with Kevin Owens appearing first for the Tag Match Michael made last week. Before that, Dolph cuts a promo on how Michael's just like his family even if he denies it, corrupt and unfair. He said he put him in a brutal match against Seth Rollins where the idiots at San Antonio, TX, will be involved by tossing weapons.

He said that Michael truly lives off the Bad Prince he and many call him. Because he is Bad and he's a Prince to the corrupt McMahon Family. Then,he we was cut off by Michael who appeared on the titantron screen. The crowd cheers for him as Michael looks on with a grin.

Michael: Corrupt and Unfair? Just like my family? Dolphy, you should realize that I'm worse than my family. I'm more Bad than any of them at once. Look up what I did to each of them as I grew up. Then you'll see I'm not corrupt or unfair...but I am Bad. And you know it.

The crowd cheers as Dolph glares at him.

Michael: Anyway, enough about this bitching and moaning from you. These fans are here to see the Last Night before the Last HIAC PPV, and you're ruining it. So...let's bring in the team of Finn Balor here.

The crowd cheers as the Heels get ready.

Michael: Oh, and WWE Universe, just to let you know, that the next PPV, to which I called Super Show, it be happening. And this team...it's gonna give a little spoiler to where it's held. Just so you know...*does a Turkish Wolf gesture* This Goes for-for-for Life.