Partying in Dallas

*backstage*

Everyone's raving about Cody Rhodes return to WWE after Michael's match against Dolph Ziggler. They asked Michael and Cody about it as they wonder what they're planning, but they kept things vague until next week.

We see Michael and Ronda chatting.

Ronda: I was not expecting Cody to appear tonight.

Michael: Glad you're surprised. It's what we intended to happen.

Ronda: So, how did you and Cody stayed in touch so he could appear tonight?

Michael: Simple: Being me.

Ronda: Of course. *chuckles*

Michael: So...about what happened earlier today...

Ronda: What...oh...that.

Michael: Yeah. I would like to apologize for that.

Ronda: Oh, you don't have to apologize, Michael. It happened when we were asleep. You know things could happen when you're dozed off.

Michael: I know. Still, I shouldn't have done that, as I felt it was non consensual.

Ronda: Don't worry about that, Michael. I didn't feel I was forced to do it when I slept.

Michael: Really? Are you sure?

Ronda: Yes. Plus, as I said last night, I feel comfortable being around you as you're a great person.

Michael: Oh...

Michael: Thank you

Michael: Thank you.

Ronda smiles, glad to help Michael relieve his inner thoughts about hurting her in someway.

Ronda: You're welcome, Michael

Both stared at each other with smiles on their faces.

Michael: Say...I plan on going to the State Fair tomorrow. Umm...would...would you like to come with me?

Ronda was surprised by this. Is he inviting her to the Fair?

Ronda: Umm...you don't mind?

Michael: No. I mean, I'm inviting you personally. So why would I mind?