Chapter|24✨

Standing at the entrance to the living room watching my father chase Aaliyah around the living room since she learned to walk. before we hit the road. I just laughed at the two of them. After the funeral, I got a lawyer to pull up a contract and I signed that My father can not contact me for business anymore. I bowed out of the gang and my father agreed to it.

Grace is engaged to Charlie and a little boy on the way they moved to North Carolina. When I haven't figured out where I'm heading just yet.

After Aaliyah tired her papa out he picked her up bringing her over to me. He pulled us into a hug kissing me on the cheek and then kissing liyah. We she should get going I tell him I have one more stop to make.

I dreaded it pulling through the iron gate. Parking under a big beautiful willow tree. I take Aaliyah out of her car seat and put her on the ground grabbing her hand to walk the path.

I found that all too familiar headstone. Kian Alonso Garcia loving son and father. Laying the flower on the headstone Aaliyah walked up to it giggling and kissed it. I smiled.

A light breeze picked up and I felt someone watching me. I turned around and found nobody besides an elder couple sitting on a bench under a tree. I grabbed Aaliyah and headed back to the car and I noticed a tall figure wearing a hat and what looked like a trench coat walking into the woods disappearing.

Fastening liyah in her seat I noticed a single rose on the hood of my car. I grabbed it staring at it like it would give answers. then I hopped in the front seat headed down the main road not looking back.