Chapter| 16 ✨

It's been a few months. I haven't spoken to Kian. I felt guilty thinking that I only used him. Maybe he was only having me. I've just been so busy helping my father and Steele. Also with planning the wedding. In a few short days, I will be married and known as Mrs. Stella Everett. Yes, Steeles' father wants me to change my name. I'm only doing this to keep the peace with the few gangs my fathers are on good terms with.

It's finally the big day. The day I throw it all away for my father and his business.

Grace helped me do my hair and makeup. I had on light eyeshadow and pink lipstick. I didn't look like myself. I chose a long gown with long sleeves and lace. Putting on my dress my stomach felt in knots. My life was going to change in the blink of an eye.

Taking some pictures for the magazine that Steeles' father wants to be issued my stomach started acting up again. I excused myself and went to the bathroom and threw up last night's dinner. Grace came in to make sure I was okay. "Yeah I'm fine it's just the anxiety getting to me." As I said that I threw up two more times. Then it hit me. I calculated it and I'm late on my period. It came rushing to me the last person I slept with was of course Kian. I stood up lifted my dress and rushed out of the stall with tears in my eyes.

I looked Grace in the face and I said Grace I know this is crazy but I think I might be pregnant. "What with who's baby." I never slept with Steele. You might think I'm losing it when I tell you I slept with Kian. She hugged me and told me everything was going to be okay. After that, I calmed down. Then it was time.

I stood there holding Steeles' handlings. I'm glad we didn't have to write vows. I Stella De Santi take Steele Everett to be my lawfully wedded husband? " I Steele Everett take Stella De Santi to be my lawfully wedded wife? Now you may kiss the bride. It felt awkward kissing Steele because we never kissed. I don't feel sparks like I do with Kian. Everyone cheered and we linked hands walking back down the aisle.

everyone was partying and I was looking for my father. I found my father, Kian's father, and Steele all in a room standing around a table with the Sapphire gang. A gang that despise both my father and Kians. Then I see Kian hiding by the other entrance on the other side of the room out of the corner of my eye. Eduardo the leader started speaking in a heavy accent" We can do this the hard way or the easy way. So, tell me, what's it going to be." My father whips out a gun pointing it at him. "The easy way mother fucker"
Shots were fired. The light bulb above the table shattered.

I ducked behind a table covering myself and saw Kian roll in with two big dudes with Guns and one throwing a smoke bomb. I see Kian face to face with a dude from the sapphire gang and he shot him. "How unfortunate. You got blood on my new tie."

I see Kian reach down to help me up and We sneak out the door. I was running down the hall holding Kian's hand as we pushed the emergency exit door open and ran out the door into the pouring rain. Hopping into the passenger seat of his car. Speeding off with dust flying in the distance. I saw Steele and my father staring back at us.