16

You will never hurt me.. love at first sight.. di kasi ako naniniwala sa ganyan eh..
You know sobrang sakit ng nararamdaman ko.. i always keep it all on myself lang..

Sa relationship parang ako nalang palagi yung nagmamahal.. even collage days.. mga ex ko... Kaya ako i always hide the real feelings that i have.. yan si manases.. ako pa nanligaw jan ha.. since then masaktan ako kung ano meron samin i started to hide everything.. di bale nang magmukha akong tough pag dating sa love wag lang ako masaktan ulit.. yan kasi weakness ko yung magmahal at mahalin ako..
Mas masarap magmahal ng pilipinas mas madali.. kaysa mag mahal ng isang tao tapos ending masasaktan ka lang..
Dadating sa point na hindi mo na alam kung ano yung totoong feelings dahil may naka patong na takot.. na masaktan ulit..

Give me a chance please ill prove it promise.. let me show you how to be loved.. na ako yung nagmamahal ngayon.. im willing to wait.. kahit matagal..

Di na tayo mga bata bonget para sa ganto.. lets stop this nonsense.. lets just focus sa campaign.. lets just be a parents to our children.. kasi once na pinasok natin to marami tayong masasaktan..

Listen sara..

She waved her hand as a signal that she will not listen anymore and he understood..

At the back of his mind..
Kahit ayaw mo i will just show you.. i know ikaw yung matagal ko ng hinahanap.. its late yes.. but late is better than never.. i will never let you go this time..

Ok sige maam you won this time.. di kita pipilitin pero sana think about it..

She didn't answer padin di nya alam din bakit ang cold nya..

********

Siguro its because her gemini was so overflowing this time and being the alpha female mahirap.. si bonget was a sigma in character.. virgo pa.. both were emotionally strong

💚THE ALPHA💚

BORN LEADER
CHARISMATIC
DOMINANT
INTELLIGENT
STRONG WILLED
EXTROVERTED
INFLUENCER
CONFIDENT
DEDICATED
SUCCESSFUL
OPEN MINDED
NO FILTER HONESTY
PARTICULAR IN APPEARANCE
DONT NEED OTHERS APPROVAL
RARELY ADMITS MISTAKES
PEOPLE PERSON
SOCIAL BUTTERFLY
CONTROLS EMOTIONS
PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALY STRONG

🧡Gemini good side🧡
They're clear communicators. To start with the strengths, Geminis are exceptionally curious, and very adept at verbal communication. ...
They're very lucky. ...
They're fast learners. ...
They love going with the flow. ...
They're quick-witted.
Geminis were good in writing skills were unpredictable. Quiet but once you got to know them.. they are the most lovable person

🖤Dark side🖤
Gemini's dark side can seem in vogue considering dominant themes in society: celebrity gossip, dirty tricks in business and politics, the superficial over the substantial, short-term gratification over long-term achievement. The wise Gemini learns from these traps and puts that brilliance to work for higher purposes.. once geminis were done they really are.. once they said this is.. this is really is it..

❤️SIGMA❤️

INTROVERTED ALPHA
LONE WOLF/TIGER
CRITICAL THINKER
UNIQUE
WEIRD
MYSTERIOUS
GENIUS
TALENTED
ALOOF
OBSERVANT
FASCINATING
STRONG MINDED
STRONG WILLED
DOES NOT PREFER FOR A VALIDATION
DONT NEED APPROVALS
PREFERS WORKING ALONE
LOVES BEING ALONE
ATTRACTIVE
REBELLIOUS
RISK TAKER
ADAPTABLE
DOMINEERING
PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALY STRONG

💛 virgo good side💛
Virgos are often slow to fall in love. Conservative by nature and cautious with their hearts to a certain point, they benefit from a more flirtatious aggressive partner to start things off. They appreciate a direct and tactful lover and give preference to honesty and openness rather than quirky flirting styles.
Virgos will NEVER hurt someone intentionally. Instead, they can get too into their own little world that they unknowingly say or do the wrong thing. When Virgos know they've messed up, they will take action immediately to right their wrongs. An apology from a Virgo always feels like a hug for your heart

🤎Virgo dark side🤎
Virgos use their critical analysing skills to use when they have to develop evil plans in order to put down others. They are two-faced and very superficial. They will make you believe that they're really sweet and good, whereas, they are planning to throw you down, right under your nose.

********
Bonget preapared the table and they start to eat..

Di kana nag salita maam?

And her tears again were overflowing naisip nya kasi si zarah.. eto nayon anak eh.. makukuha ko daddy mo kaso.. madami tayo masasaktan eh.. paano ba to..

Lumapit si bonget and hugged her..

Halika ka nga muna dito.. i know ha.. ang bigat nyan ramdam ko sobra para din akong sinasapak everytime na nag iiyak ka..
Let it all out im here..

Pinabayaan lang cya ni bonget magiiyak nakayakap lang sa kanya..

Speak when you want to pero kung gusto mo lang umiyak ok lang ubusin mo yan..

Binitawan cya ni bonget and get a water para iabot sa kanya..

Drink first mahal ko..
Hes carressing her back and again yung shirt ni zarah pinamunas nya ng luha nya..

Gustong gusto nyang sabihin kay bong yung about kay zarah kaso shes not sure yet kung kaya bang ilaban ni bonget..
So many questions na nabubuo sa utak nya.. specially shes denying na naalala nya lahat.. na yung one night nayon na pagkakamali nila nag bunga..

This is not the right time.. she will make sure muna na kaya silang panindigan ni bonget.. anong laban nila sa 3 anak ni bong kay liza.. legal yon.. silang magina hindi..

So there she decided not to speak.. pinabayaan nya nalang..
Nakasandal cya kay bonget his hands were on her waist.. her head was resting on his shoulders no talk.. just touch.. body language were enough for her to feel his concern..

And so he speak .

Do you have an idea about this i mean this connection that we have.. cant you feel it?

Feel ko ano kaba akala mo sakin manhid.. wag mo bigyan ng ibang meaning kasi.. yung connections natin is just a soulmates.. atleast were lucky ha.. soulmate natin tao..
Naalala ko noon sabi ng friend ko soulmate nya yung aso nila..

Natawa si bonget.. ikaw talaga even on serious moments you can cracked a joke eh.. kaya mahal kita eh you can lighten the darkest night..
Kaya kita black diamond eh.. dark but shining..

Sweet tounge ka talaga eh noh?

Oo naman sayo lang sweet ka kasi.. sayo lang ako kakalmpag maam..

Sayo lang din ba ko rurupok sir?

Ask yourself maam...

And she looked at him.. the gazed were locked as if shes burning into the blackhole..

She didn't notice that their lips were closed and she pulled his face to have more access into hes lips . And hes sitting at the sofa..

As if her body has its own life napakandong cya paharap the kiss was overpowering..
Uncontrolled that was hardcore kiss.. and she stopped..

Mali.. lets stop.. ill go na thanks for the dinner...