65

The following day busy sila kakausap sa mga ibang politicians na possible cabinet members..

Its better to plan ahead of time.. para malinis..

One good thing about them is they are both Machiavelli..

Machiavellians have an excellent political sense, and they have the ability to learn the ins and outs of an organization in very little time, which allows them to navigate its power structure with dexterity. They are less obvious than the other two Dark Triad personalities.

If you describe someone as Machiavellian, you are critical of them because they often make clever and secret plans to achieve their aims and are not honest with people.
[disapproval]
...Machiavellian republicans plotting to destabilize the throne.
A Machiavellian plot was suspected.

scheming, cynical, shrewd, cunning

Characterized by the political principles and methods of expediency, craftiness, and duplicity set forth in

a follower of such principles and methods

befitting Machiavelli
being or acting in accordance with the principles of government analyzed in Machiavelli's in which political expediency is placed above morality and the use of craft and deceit to maintain the authority and carry out the policies of a ruler is described
characterized by subtle or unscrupulous cunning, deception, expediency, or dishonesty

They can play with you by being scared or coy.. they will not appear they will not talk resorted to Machiavellian tactics in order to get ahead

a follower of the principles analyzed or described in The with reference to techniques of political manipulation

Machiavellian is a great a king of political plays..

You may never see them move.. you may never know that they have some plans ahead of time..

Shrewd as they can be.. they will show no plans silent but deadly..

*******

Tumatawag si martin.. so they just invited him sa condo . Para mas mabilis yung usapan..

Aalis na kasi yung mag ina ng 9 pm today..

Sara needs to be in davao bukas..

Tigil mo na yan babe mata mo nagluluha na kakaemail mo.. antok ka nanaman?
Sabi ni bonget..

Ahh no.. kawawa naman si baste pag iniwan ko lahat sa kanya to..
Daming permits and some other things na dapat pirmahan.. ofcourse read before sign.. yung kapatid ko tamad magbasa..

Very digong yan ano si baste..

Sobra pati kalokohan ni digong kuhang kuha pati tapang.. well si manong din.. nangangain ng buhay hahaha..

Well ikaw din naman you're better maam.. i think ikaw talaga kikilos dito eh.. well kaya natin well work hand in hand..

Oi i will never do that he ikaw parin boss i can be there i mean we can work together but one masters of law..

Do not outshine your boss..
Laws Of Power draws on many of history's most famous power quarrels to show you what power looks like, how you can get it, what to do to defend yourself against the power of others and, most importantly, how to use it well and keep it.

So why should i ikaw padin mag uutos.. susunod lang ako..

So the alpha is now being subbmisive to sigma huh..

Oo naman sir basta ikaw.. ayusin mo lang para di tayo mag away..

Ako nga di na ako nang bibwiset ng media.. dahil sabi mo kalmahan ko ng konte.. but minsan iinis padin ako eh.. so you're right apply Machiavellianism.. dont talk just move in dark silently.. dont touch the ground just move forward wag liliko..