True Love

"Robin. We need to talk," Regina said when Robin entered their bedroom. "Okay, love, what's wrong?" He asked nervously, sitting across from her on the bed. They were both sitting criss cross apple sauce, like children. She took his hands in hers and focused her eyes on them as she said, "nothing is wrong... It's just... I'm pregnant."
"Regina! I- I thought you said you couldn't? What about that potion you drank?" Robin realized he may have sounded a bit rude, definitely taken aback, bit he was purely curious.
"I- I don't know. I suppose it was like a curse, and true love's kiss can break any curse. So I suppose, when we kissed, it broke the curse of me being infertile. And now here I am, pregnant with your baby," Regina said, hoping he wasn't angry with her, hoping he did want the baby, because it had sounded like he didn't.
Robin leaned forward and took her face in his hands, kissing her fiercely. That was all the confirmation Regina needed. He wasn't angry, and he did want their child. She was overjoyed. They broke apart for air, but his hands remained on her cheeks. "That's wonderful, Regina. I'm so glad you are," Robin said.
Unshed tears glistened in Regina's eyes as she leaned forward and kissed him tenderly. Fireworks exploded behind her eyes. She felt butterflies take flight in her stomach. Her skin tingled where touched her, and energy rushed through her veins. She could feel every part of him needing her, and she reciprocated the feeling.When the pulled apart, he moved to sit behind her, his arms wrapped around her and his hands resting on her stomach. She placed her hands on top of his, and looked up at him with a smile.
"I love you, Robin," she said.
"I love you, too." He leaned his head down and placed a kiss on her lips. It was soft, their lips moving in time with each other. It was passionate, their tounges dancing between their lips. It was a kiss full of "I love you's" and "I choose you's." It expressed everything they felt for each other and so much more. They had fallen deeply and hopelessly on love with each other, and they couldn't be happier.