Chapter 13

Jimin's POV

That lucky bunny-looking bastard.

He has a pornstar for a girlfriend.

Does he know how lucky he is?

Fuck I wish I had gone to the store with Jin-hyung instead of Kook and met her first. Then she'd be falling in love with me.

But nope... the lucky maknae got to her. His cute bunny-looking face and innocent doe-eyes always gets him girls.

I knew who she was the moment I saw her coming out of that pool.

I'm a horny little shit and love to watch porn so I have come across her videos before.

When I've been saying that I'll be jerking off to her, I literally mean it. I'll be watching her pornos.

Except for that time two weeks ago when we all caught them in the morning after he finally made his move on her. I had to replay that shit in my mind to wank to it.

Actually... the sex she's been doing with Kook the last couple weeks has been way better to watch and listen to rather than the porn.

She doesn't put on a fake orgasm voice when she's with Kook. I can tell the difference between her fake moans and real ones. And I'm proud to say that I know our maknae is actually pleasing her properly.

I'm definitely not the 'good Korean' boy her uncles think I am.

Neither is Namjoon or Yoongi. They also know who Siri is because they also watch a lot of porn.

It was why Yoongi and I were coming onto Siri quite hard at the beginning, and why I tried to push Kook to make a move so quickly. Because I totally wanted to get with that.

But only us three know about Siri being a porn star. Well, former porn star it seems.

When Namjoon-hyung said she looked familiar when we first met her, I noticed she looked uncomfortable and slightly worried. I was glad he played it off like it was his mistake.

Both Namjoon, Yoongi and I have spoken in private about it and figured it's not something she's proud of and didn't want anyone knowing since she hasn't mentioned anything, so we kept it between ourselves.

I was slightly worried at that party when G-Dragon and TOP said she looked familiar but luckily they fell for her excuse and didn't dip further into it.

She's actually a really nice and cool person and she makes our maknae happy so we're happy to keep her secret.

~~~

Currently, Jungkook is next door having dinner with Siri and her uncles, while the others are downstairs. I was heading to my room when I saw that Jin-hyung was in Namjoon's room grabbing Joon's laptop. I guess he wanted to look up a recipe?

All of a sudden I heard a yell from Joon's room. I ran over to see what happened and found Jin-hyung looking wide-eyed at the laptop and I could hear moaning and skin slapping sounds coming from it.

I obviously knew it was porn so I walked over to see what the fuss was about for Jin.

It was a video of a girl all tied up while getting totally rammed in a gangbang by 3 guys where all her holes were filled with dicks.

I saw the title of the video which said 'Gangbanged into Serenity'.
How do porn companies up with the names of their videos? Do they always have to try include a pun?

I knew straight away it was one of Siri's pornos and made a mental note to myself to find that clip later so I can watch it and jerk off to it.

Namjoon came running in and saw what Jin and I were looking at. He quickly closed his bedroom door so the others couldn't hear anything.

In his panic Namjoon opened his stupid mouth and explained that that was the Siri in the past and not the Siri now as she is clearly falling for Jungkook and him for her.

"It's Siri?!" Jin was gobsmacked. His jaw dropped so low and he couldn't close his mouth from the scene that was playing in front of us; Siri was gagging on a dick while getting DP'd. Jin's eyes were almost out of his sockets.

I literally smacked my hand on my head at what Namjoon just exposed.

RM: "Oh... shit... you couldn't tell?"

Jin: "No! All I can see is a brunette chick tied up and getting gangbanged! I can't see her face coz she's sucking someone's dick!"

RM: "Oooh... well... now you know..."

JM: "And we would appreciate it if you didn't say anything to Siri, Hobi or Tae. And especially not to Jungkook as it seems she's not proud of it and doesn't want him or anyone to know. Yoongi already knows as he's watched her pornos before."

Jin: "Wait! You knew about this too?!"

JM: "I knew the day we met her. It's also why I've been constantly watching out for her. Have you noticed I never miss anything when it comes to her?" I giggled.

Jin: "Holy fucking shit." his eyes were still widened with shock as he continued to watch the porn.
The guy she was sucking off had just cum all over her face.

RM: "Wow, Jin-hyung is swearing."

I closed the laptop to get Jin's attention as he was clearly disturbed and distracted from the porn.

JM: "Jin-hyung... Siri is obviously trying to better herself. She wants to move on from the porn life. So we need to help her by keeping her secret. When she's ready I'm sure she will tell Jungkook and us.

Jin: "I can't believe the nice girl next door is a porn star... Holy shit! Jungkook! Our maknae is dating a porn star!"

RM: "Sshhh! We don't want the other's to hear!"

Jin: "Oh... right..."

JM: "This is like when we all saw her masturbating that one time. We will never speak of this or bring it up. We will pretend like we have no idea."

Jin: "You're right Jimin-ah. For once there's something smart coming out of your mouth rather than something filthy."

I shrugged, "I have my moments."

After seeing Jin-hyungs reaction, I'm a little worried about Jungkook's reaction if he ever finds out about Siri. Will he also freak out? Will he look at her and treat her differently?

If I were him, I would be damn proud to have her. I wouldn't care if other's found out she was a pornstar. I would show her off and flaunt her so everyone would know that she's mine.

But that's just me. Jungkook is a little more reserved?... maybe slightly innocent in a sense?

I hope to god things don't go bad between them coz I know I'll end up losing my real-life porn show that's just over the fence.

Hmm... I wonder if I'll be getting another live-porno tonight... Let me check in Kook's room...

She didn't close them fully again! Yes!

I think I'll make myself comfy in Kook's bed until I see them go in.

Well that's my night sorted!

>>>>>>>>