Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV

We were walking to the motel room and I was getting really nervous.

I hadn't seen her in 2 days, pretending to be sick as I didn't know what to do about the new information I found out.

I reluctantly made a reservation at a motel and thought 'Why not? She's done it before'.

But then I saw how her eyes lit up and how happy she was when she took my hand in hers back at home. And then on the drive here, memories of all those moments we shared of us laughing, playing games and cuddling came to mind and I was really doubting this idea.

It felt wrong bringing Siri here.

As we entered the room, I chucked the car keys on a table and mentally face palmed myself as I was thinking I should've thought this through properly. I had 2 fucking days to figure my shit out and I only just figured it out now that we were in this stupid motel room.

I shouldn't have brought her here.

I watched as Siri walked to the bed and looked around the room.
She then crawled up onto the bed and got on her knees, looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Where do you want me and how would you like to have me?"

"W-what?" I was taken aback as I wasn't expecting her to act like this.

"Do you want me on all fours? Or do you want me bent over the bed? Or maybe you want me to straddle you and fuck you in reverse cowgirl so you have a good view of my ass? Or maybe we could do it in the bathroom or on that table?"

JK: "Why are you being like this?"

"Being like what?"

"Like... this..." I said as I gestured to how she was behaving.

Siri: "I thought its what you wanted? To fuck a porn star in a motel and play out your fantasies?"

My heart dropped and my chest tightened as guilt rushed through me.

Siri: "So this is what you think I like to do? This is what you think of me?" she said with disappointment and sadness in her voice. She started moving off the bed and walked towards the door, picking up Jin's car keys as she walked past the table.

"Siri, wait! I'm sorry."

"I'm guessing someone showed you my pornos and you thought I'd be up for anything I do in them, right?"

"G-dragon and TOP told me on Wednesday... Why didn't you tell me the truth?"

Tears started swelling in her eyes which hurt me to see.

Siri: "Because I loved that you didn't look at me like I was a piece of meat. I thought you were different from other guys. I thought you saw the real me... and I didn't want you to see me differently..."

I looked down to the ground ashamed.

Siri: "I can't believe I actually fell in love with you." She said with a quivering voice, then she walked out the door, slamming it behind her.

I snapped my head up quickly after hearing what she just said. I stared at the door for a few seconds processing what I heard.

She loves me!

I bolted out the door and tried to run to where the car was to catch up to her. She had just finished reversing the car and was starting to drive away.

"SERENA! I'M SORRY!" I tried to yell out to her.

I could see tears were falling down her face as she gave me one last glance but she didn't slow the car. She just drove off.

Leaving me there feeling like a total jackass.

I majorly screwed up the best thing that's ever happened to me.

>>>>>>>>