Chapter 24

Siri's POV

It's been almost a week since I left and I'm missing Jungkook and the others so much.

But it's for the best.

He will be fine without me. He can find himself a nice girl who is not a whore and who people won't judge or criticise.

I really don't know why I thought it would work out with him.

Jackson has been a great support person these past few days. Always trying to keep me laughing and not once has he tried to have sex with me as he knows I'm in love with Jungkook.

At the expo, our porn fans love Jackson and I together since we're together quite a bit in our videos, so we act as if we are a couple by holding hands and kissing here and there.

The owner and producer of AuNatuRail found me and we chatted about me possibly coming back and renewing a contract with them.
I said I wanted more time to think about it. I was thinking maybe I could do softcore porn so I didn't have to get fucked a lot anymore or do the sexual stuff I didn't really like.

-

I was in the hotel room with Jackon and we were about to film some 'point of view' porn with Kim K, another fellow pornstar. I've done one girl-on-girl scene with her before and it was pretty fun. She's really lovely.

Jackson and Kim were going at it so hard. I was there holding a camera like Jackson asked me to. He wanted to get a different viewpoint for when he edits the porn.

As I was recording them, I was getting a phone call from my uncles. Such great timing.

I placed the camera down on a table and aimed it towards Jackson and Kim. Then I went to the bathroom to quickly chat with my uncles.

After I had just finished the call, I heard Jackson yelling out for me to come quick. I shouted out I was coming and walked in to see that Kim had squirted all over the place. On the bed, on Jackson and even on their clothes that were thrown on the bed.

Jackson: "Babes, would you have any clothes Kim could wear?"

Siri: "Yeah I think I have something that will fit! I'll go to my hotel room and find something."

Kim: "Thanks Serenity! You're a star!"

I headed towards the door and quickly opened it.

I let out a little yelp as I wasn't expecting to see this person at the door. My heart was beating so fast seeing him here.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

Jungkook's POV

The door opened and Siri stood there looking shocked to see me. I also stood there wide-eyed and shocked to see her wearing clothes.

I thought she was just fucking someone?

(This is what Siri is wearing)

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" she asked

"Is everything ok babes?" I heard a guy yell out to her.

I looked behind her and saw Jackson coming out of a bathroom in just a towel.

Jealousy crept into my chest.

But then I saw another woman come out in just a towel too.

JM: "Holy shit! It's Kim K!"

Of course he knew who it was...

But that means Siri wasn't the one having sex! It was them two!

Jimin barged past me and Siri and headed straight to the pornstar to probably get her autograph or photo. Or flirt with her.

As he pushed past me, he knocked Siri into me and I quickly wrapped my arms around her to steady her.

We both looked at each other and all these feelings came rushing into me.

Tae: "Noona! I knew you wouldn't do that to Kookie!" he said as he went to hug Siri with his big boxy smile.

She looked at Tae confused, "Do what?"

Jin: "Nothing! Nothing at all!" he said as he pulled Tae away from Siri and gave him a silent scolding with his eyes.

JK: "I came here for you. To bring you back home."

Her eyes widened at my words but then they turned a little sad.

Siri: "Jungkook, I can't go back with you."

JK: "Please just let me talk to you. Let me say what I came here to say. If you still feel like you don't want to come back with me then I'll accept that. But please. Please let me talk to you. I came all this way for you." I pleaded with her.

Kim: "Hey Serenity, are you going to get me some clothes?"

Siri's eyes widened as she remembered what she was going to do.

"Oh! Yes! I'll be back in a sec!"

She then looked up at me. "Sorry, I just need to go to my room real quick and get Kim some clothes."

Jin: "This isn't your room?"

Siri: "No. It's Jackson's room. My room is a few doors over. Room 101."

Relief washed over me as she said that.

Jin: "Oooh... How did Jimin get the wrong room number?"

JM: "My fault! The one looked like a seven!" he shouted from where he stood.

Siri: "Okaaay, well, um... Jungkook, you can come with me to my room and we can talk. I just need to pop back to lend Kim some clothes."

I nodded my head at her and gave a small smile.

Jackson: "You other two can come in here if you want. We don't bite... Much." He said cheekily to Jin and Tae, making them slightly nervous.

"You guys wanna see the porno I just did with Kim? Siri helped record it."

So that's what she was doing in here...

JM: "Oh I definitely wanna see that!"

Tae: "Oooh! Me too!"

Jin: "I guess me three then..."

>>>>>>>