Son

Boboiboy POV

After Admiral Maskmana said I was his son, everything became quiet. I was still looking at the ground waiting for them to say something but the minute turned into 2 and 2 into 5. But no one spoke.

I was gonna look up from the ground and say something but then Gopal started shouting and all hell broke loose. All of them started shouting and all hell broke loose. All of them started shouting questions together.

Their shouting was becoming too much. I had my hand covering my ears but I still could hear them. 'Ok! The shouting is getting annoying' I thought. 'Guys!' I said but they didn't hear me due to their loud voices. 'Guys!' I tried again a bit louder but no use. 

'GUYS!' I shout louder and in anger. They all become quiet after I shouted. They were looking at me like I had grown two heads or something. I took deep breaths to calm myself down and then said 'Excuse me!'.  And went out of there before anyone could say anything.

Nobody's POV

After Boboiboy went out everybody was still very shaken by what just happened. 'Were that red sparks or am I hallucinating?' asked Gopal. 'No, you're not. It was red sparks' said Yaya still shook. 'But why did the sparks come out of his body?' asked Ying.

'Do you know what's going on Ochobot?' asked Fang. 'It looks like his powers are getting out of control' said Ochobot a little worried about his friend. 'What do you mean by out of control Ochobot?' asked Commander Kokoci.

 'Well, Boboiboy's powers are linked with his emotions Commander. And since we saw red sparks it means that it's Halilintar's power' said Ochobot. 'But isn't Halilintar's power related to Boboiboy's anger?' asked Yaya. 'Yes, it is ' said Ochobot.

'Then it means he's angry. But why?' asked Fang. Ochobot sighs and says 'I don't know but if his powers are acting up then he must be really angry.' While everyone was discussing what was wrong with Boboiboy. They didn't notice Maskmana talking with Amato.

' You know why he is angry' Maskmana said to Amato. 'Yeah! I know it was my fault. And now he is angry, and his powers are acting up' said Amato. 'You need to talk with him Amato, or his powers might get more unstable and out of control' said Maskmana.

'I know, but he didn't even look at me. Do you think he'll talk to me?' asked Amato. 'Stop thinking that and talk with him and apologies to him Amato. Before things became worse than they are ' said Mechabot as he got frustrated with Amato.

'Ok, I'll think about it ' said Amato. 'I am sorry for not keeping the promise. And causing you so much pain' thought Amato sadly.