Chapter 26

Nilapag ko lahat ng gamit ko sa mesa at agad na umupo. I waited for Kaia to enter my office so I folded my arms and leaned backward on my swivel chair. I wanted to talk to her about what happened between us at gusto ko nang tuldukan ang pangyayaring iyon.

I remember how my flower hurts so bad the moment I woke up that day. Panic and guilt rushed through me as I realized I surrendered my V card to my student! The worst part is I am engaged. Lilinawin ko na ang lahat sa batang 'yon before it's too late. What we have done isn't right and I am mostly to blame because I am the adult and yet I have never done something to stop everything that had happened between us.

The door opened and I immediately saw her enter while her bag is clinging on her right shoulder. I stared at her for a second before I decided to speak.

" Sit down Miss Hendrix." I put on my serious face and sit straight.

" Ano po bang pag-uusapan natin miss ma'am?" She asked before she settled herself in front of my table.

I stared at her for a moment before I told her everything that I wanted to say.

" I want us to talk about what happened between us Miss Hendrix. First I wanted to apologize for not stopping us before we both got lost and did that one big mistake." I said while looking straight at her.

Napailing siya at napa smirk habang nakatingin sa sahig. I gulp before I continue to speak.

" That would be the last time and I want you to swear to me that you will never bother me anymore again Miss Hendrix. Let just forget everything like it never really happened. It was all a mistake at may kasalanan din ako dahil hinayaan kong mangyari iyon knowing that your my student and I am your professor." I spoke straight even though I wanted to stutter because of how she is looking so serious at the floor.

" Mistake..... What a funny yet so painful word coming from you miss ma'am..." Sinabi niya habang nakayuko at mahigpit na nakakapit sa strap nang bag niya.

I went silent for a moment and look down at my thighs. I don't know what to feel. I want to be mad and yet I want to feel sorry for her also.

" Y-yes it is a mistake Miss Hendrix. I am your professor and you are my student. Hindi dapat yun ginagawa ng mga katulad natin, and one more thing is I am already engaged to someone." Sabi ko habang nakatingin sa kanya.

I heard her laugh na ikinataka ko. Pero bago siya natawa ay nakita ko kung paano niya mas ikinuyom yung kamo niya sa strap nang bag niya.

" Is that all professor Vanessa?" Anya sa malamig na boses, biglang nag bago yung awra niya.

" I-I want you to swear to me that you will not bother me anymore and you will treat me as your professor and I will treat you as my student professionally." I looked at her while I spoke.

" Fine then. I swear to never bother you anymore professor Gonzalez. Is that all ma'am?Kung wala ay ako naman po ang hihingi nang favor." Anya at agad na tumingin sa akin.

Hindi ko alam at lagi akong nagugulat sa tuwing tititigan niya ako. Her eyes tells me something that I cannot understand, she's also giving me feelings that I have never felt before.

" Sana naman po ay hindi na kayo magalit sa akin nang walang dahilan sa klase niyo. And don't judge me of having an affair with my classmates miss ma'am. Don't worry, you'll be the first to know if I already have a girlfriend." Cold niyang saad sa akin habang nakatingin sa akin nang diretso.

I felt so bothered by the way she stared at me. I simply swallowed my saliva before I spoke again.

" I-I wouldn't be mad at you at first if you only showed me some respect Miss Hendrix." I seriously said to her.