Chapter 44 🔞

Kissing her was the best thing ever. Her mouth taste's like strawberries so sweet and mint so fresh. I let myself be devoured by the fire that is seeping through my entire system. Her moans sounds like music so good to my ears. I felt her hands slowly cling into the back of my neck. I tasted every inch of her delicious milky white skin.

" Aaahh..." She moaned when I sensually licked the side of her neck.

Hearing her whimpers and moans makes me even more turned on right now. I felt my shaft getting harder and harder every passing second. I slowly settled my myself in her middle and felt her while we still have our clothes on. I immediately closed my eyes when I felt her there.

" Ugh..." I groaned so loud on top of her.

She kissed me again and switch our position. I was now lying helplessly under her. I bit my lower lip when she started unbuttoning her blue polo shirt.

" Keep your eyes on me Kaia...." She sensually said to me while unbuttoning her polo.

Her black bra immediately made contact with my eyes when she opened her top. I gulped so hard when she put her index finger in her mouth and bit the tip of her nails.

" Damn that is so hot miss ma'am." I was smiling at her while I slowly caressed the side of her slim hips.

She dive down to me and kissed me again then she grabbed the hem of my hoodie and yank it harshly.

" Take this off of you..." She said while she kissed the side of my neck.

Bahagya akong bumangon at agad na hinubad ang hoodie ko. Naiwan ang sports bra ko'ng panloob. She immediately pushed me back down and settled in my stomach and kissed me so harshly. Her kisses immediately went down to my jawline, to my neck and in the middle of my chest.  I looked at her while she's licking my stomach down to my pelvis. Napanganga ako and groaned so loud. I put my head back down and closed my eyes so tight and groaned.

" Uyghhh... Shit miss ma'am."  Nakapikit ko'ng saad.

" Keep looking at me Kaia...." She called me while she's down my abdomen.

I looked at her and I saw how she slowly untie the tie on the waistband of my adidas pants. She kissed my abdomen kaya napaliyad ako at napapikit.

" Fuck...." Marahas ko'ng bulong.

I slowly felt her slowly tug my pants down. Kaya tumingin ako sa kanya ulit. And oh my fucking god, she's so hot down there. Marahan niyang hinawakan ang waistband nang boxers ko. Napalunok ako habang nakatingin sa kanya, I felt her nails scratch my skin gently hanggang sa naramdaman ko nalang 'yung palad niya sa crotch ko.

" Ooh... Someone's ready.." she sensually said while caressing my thing.

Napapikit ako at napanganga. Damn, I can't hold it anymore.

" Ma'am please....." I pleaded like I was willing to be saved by her.

" Ssshhh..." She put her index finger on my lips.

" Uyghhh..." I groaned so loud nang dinakma niya ako doon.

I heard her sexy laugh kaya napatingin akosa kanya. Gusto ko nang magmakaawa sa kanya dahil init na init sa ako and I am slowly getting frustrated. Dahan-dahan niyang ibinaba 'yung waist band nanh boxer ko habang nakatitig sa akin. Napapanganga ako sa tuwing masasagi nag mahahaba niyang kuku ang alaga ko. Hindi masyadong maliwanag dahil ang nagsisilbing ilaw namin ang liwanag lang nang buwan sa nag r'reflect sa malawak na ilog.

" Oh my..." I heard her say while looking at my already standing shaft in front of her.

" Ugh fuck!" Nakaungol ako nang maramdaman kong hinawakan niya ako doon..