Him

And Perfection was the goal right? Every now and then She'd cry because it would get too hard for her. But She always got back up. One day, She came back to her meadow and saw a figure standing next to her tree sticking something in the hollow. She felt something strange. Like She couldn't breathe. She felt hope. She ran as fast as She could to her tree, but the figure saw her and left. She slowed down and walked over to the hollow, inside was a note and two more pieces added to her heart. "Dont let Society trick you into becoming them" but to her surprise there was also a simple feather laying on a root of the tree. She picked it up, and rubbed the softness over her cheek. She tucked the feather in her pocket, keep in with her always. She laid alone one night after the sisters were long gone and clutched the feather against her chest and had a sudden thought: Maybe the figure was a friend. So She wrote a note to the person and left it next to her heart and hid in the tall grass instead of venturing into the world. She waited and waited and almost gave up. However, She heard footsteps approaching. She peeked to see her trespasser and the wind was knocked from her chest. There casually walking was a boy, lean and tall with the most prettiest eyes She'd ever seen. His hair fluffing and turning from the breeze, looking to be so soft She felt an urge to run up and run a strand through her fingers. His arms looked so welcoming and She already begun to fantasize about standing wrapped in those arms and being watched by the world she never tasted that lay beneath those beautiful eyelashes. But the thing that struck her most is how his beautiful white wings fluttered in the breeze. He was like her, maybe he knew how to get home. She stood and sidled up closer to this beautiful stranger. She tapped Him once, twice on the shoulder. And when He turned around, She's not sure what came over her but this feeling as unplaceable as it was, flowed throughout her body and She felt warmth spread through her frozen limbs. She embraced him tightly as years worth of rain poured from her eyes. And no one spoke for several minutes, there the two stood in a tightly wrapped embrace with the leaves flying in the breezs and the nature witnessing from the trees.