𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: new

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄:

ONE MONTH LATER

"You guys are back together?"

Luffy nodded, and Sabo buried his head in his hands. He let out a tired exhale as he leaned against the counter. He already knew what was coming, he could sense it a mile away. He knew Sabo, he knew his older brother.

"What would Ace say?"

Yep, he knew it.

"This is my decision, and I choose Zoro."

"This already reeks of bad news, you two broke up and now you're getting back together?!"

"It's different now, he's different, I'm different!"

"No kidding." Sabo scoffed, "I'm just worried this is going to end badly again and who's going to have to clean up this mess? Me!"

"You won't have to, I'm not a kid anymore. Why can't you ever trust me?..." Luffy stormed up the stairs.

"Luffy— you know I don't mean it like that!" He shouted from the cafe.

Luffy had already slammed the door of their apartment above. He crashed onto the couch, had he already started to regret getting back with Zoro? No, this is good, they're good. They'd be a good couple. He just needs to stop overthinking this. Why think of the future when the present is happening right now?

He called Nami, "Hey."

"Did it not go well?" She asked.

"He took it harshly, I know he means well it's just that he still treats me like I'm a teenager. I'm an adult who makes adult decisions." He complained.

"I think you should just give him time. It's heavy news anyways. His dear innocent little brother goes back to his ex-boyfriend. I'd be pretty freaked myself."

"I guess so, how's the hair salon?"

"Business is great, sort of."

"Hm? What's the problem."

She sighed, "No one is really getting tattoos from Law so the tattoo business has been really slow. I'm honestly thinking about taking it out and using his room for extra space for more hairdressers and pedicures."

"Yikes, that sounds bad."

"I know! I might have to fire him, but that'd be so awkward I guess? It's not even like he's bad at his job, it's just slow business y'know?"

"How about I help?"

"Really you'd do that?"

"Yeah, I'm great at promoting stuff. You act like I don't work at a cafe, putting things on display and advertising is practically my job besides making coffee."

"Oh, thank you! I'll tell the news to Law."

***

"Sorry it took forever for the train to run, it was packed inside." Luffy came into the tattooing room.