To Dive In

Your palms were sweaty, your knees weak, arms are heavy. You had just finished an interview with the CEO of starship, your father was a well known man in the entertainment industry and that was the only reason this opportunity was available.

"Dad, I finished the interview," you spoke into the phone.

"How do you think you did?" he asked.

"I think I did good, but I'm not sure," I said while stopping at a bus stop.

"Well, you should find out tomorrow, come home and rest up," your dad hummed.

"Alright, love you, bye," I hung up and slid my phone in my pocket.

You sat around and waited for the bus, finally, one arrived and you headed home.

After getting home, you washed up and then went to bed. Hoping that tomorrow will bring good results.

----

You woke up and got dressed, today you would find out if you got accepted for your dream Job.

"I wonder if they're working on a girl group or boy group," you mumbled to yourself. "What if its a girl group and I get in one of those fanfic scenarios."

You shook your head and smiled at your idiocy.

Knowing it would probably be a while before you got contacted, you decided to go shopping.

The mall was filled with people and conversation, you knew that after becoming a manager, much like the idols, you would have very little free time. So you enjoyed the moment as it was here.

You stopped into a clothes store and looked through what they had.

Then, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked over to see a short girl, you expected her to be around your age.

"Uh, hi, I was wondering if I could get your number?" she asked as her cheeks were slightly tented.

You bowed slightly.

"Sorry, I'm not really looking to date anyone," you said with an embarrassed smile.

She nodded and walked away disappointed.

You rubbed the back of your neck after the situation and just stood there awkwardly.

After looking around for a lot longer than you would like to admit, you felt your pocket vibrate.

You rushed to grab it and saw a text.

"Please come to the Starship Entertainment building," was all the text said.

You felt your heart race as you made your way quickly to the Starship entertainment.

Once you reached your destination, you went inside, explained to the receptionist what was going on, and then she told you were to go.

You started to make your way to the room.

[IVE POV]

(the girls don't have their group name yet, but I will refer to them as their group name but not in dialogue or what y/n thinks until we reach that point in the story)

The girls were sitting in front of a guy and a girl, both were candidates for their manager, yet neither of them peaked anyones interest.

Rei glanced to see how Leeseo was doing, she was the most recently turned, so it was probably uncomfortable to just sit there in front of two completely powerless people.

Leeseo's eyes were fixated to the ground of the office, she wasn't breathing, trying to force the smell to stay out of her nostrils.

Everyone was waiting for one last person so they could start the interview.