Hate and a Hero

Credits:
Writer: Me :3
Proofreader: Hexbug586
Credit for plot and title: Hexbug586 aWinnter

Meeting up with the other four girls, you watched as they talked amongst themselves.

A few minutes passed and you decided to check your phone. You had three more hours until you had to go pick Hyunseo from school.

Out of your peripheral vision, you saw a figure approach. you brought your head up, and your eyes met a slim and beautiful figure.

"I believe it's my turn," Wonyoung hummed quietly, smirking.

You felt your body temperature rise as she got closer to you.

"Am I right?" She questioned.

Looking away, you allowed your cheeks to burn furiously.

"I guess so," you mumbled while fidgeting with your shirt seam.

She smiled softly as she snatched your hand and started to pull you along behind her.

"Then let's not waste any time," she hummed before looking back at the others and waving with a huge smile. "We're leaving!"

They glared at her before Rei scoffed quietly.

"Yeah, have fun with our boyfriend."

Once you and Wonyoung were out of sight from the other girls, she sighed with relief.

"Thank god," she huffed.

"What is it?" You questioned, growing confused but also concerned.

She looked up with a smile.

"I finally get some alone time with you," she explained as she grabbed your hand. "I get so jealous hearing all their thoughts and yours."

She pouted at the last sentence.

You couldn't help but feel bad. In fact, you always felt bad since it felt like you were constantly cheating on each of them even though they knew.

"Don't feel bad, we all agreed to date you together. making it a competition wouldn't have ended well," she explained as you two walked with no real destination.

You hated that she could read your mind, it did nothing but burden her.

"And stop worrying about me, let's just enjoy this date," she said.

You wanted to protest, but it would've been pointless.

You and Wonyoung walked around for a little bit until you stopped at a bookstore.

Looking through the books, Wonyoung educated you on the world of reading, explaining different series and the pros and cons of each of them. You watched in adoration as she smiled and rambled about something you never knew she loved.

Then you overheard something from the isle over.

"Bro, I swear, Wonyoung is so fake," the person on the other side started. "She's starving herself for attention and her vocals are so fake."

"Ever since Iz*one she's changed, it's sad honestly," another boy said.

"She barely puts in any work, she's dragging IVE down," another one scoffed.

You felt your blood boil at their thoughtless words. Glancing over, you see Wonyoungs smile had faded.

"Let's go," you whispered, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the store.