Needing You

Rei showed no hesitation pulling you away from the group. In fact, she did it with no remorse, pulling you around recklessly.

"N-Noona, could you be more careful?" You struggled to ask as she sped walked around the mall, not caring as she made you bump into random objects.

"Shut it," Rei mumbled.

After another eternity of being treated like a rag doll, Rei stopped in front of a store and you saw her face go from serious to a childish smile.

"We're here," she hummed, looking to you with innocent eyes.

You switched your focus to the store, it was a French themed bakery.

The glass windows were lined with baked goods of all sorts, anywhere from different types of breads, to a variety of sweets.

Rei took your hand again, this time she was gentle as she intertwined her fingers with yours.

"Hungry?" She asked, her tone changing completely from earlier.

You smiled at the lighter atmosphere.

"I'm good-"

"You're eating," Rei cut you off with a strict, authoritative attitude.

You simply stayed quiet as she dragged you into the bakery.

Rei looked around for a while, buying whatever she thought would taste good, and sampling just about everything.

"This one's really light, it has a coffee taste, try it!" She buzzed excitedly as she brought the pastry to your mouth.

You felt yourself hesitate, worrying about your weight when your Noona gave you a very upset look.

"Listen here boy," she said quietly. "If you don't eat this within the next five seconds I will pry your jaws open and shove it down your esophagus in public and I know how much you dislike attention!"

Not wanting her words to become reality, you complied and ate it.

She was right, it tasted like coffee.

You grinned at the taste, for some reason it made you giddy.

"Noona, it's really good!" you said, taking your attention away from the pastry to look at the girl.

She held a soft smile and a somber gaze.

"Good," she hummed quietly.

With that, she looked away quickly to find something else.

You ended up eating a lot more than you anticipated.

"Here, try this," Rei showed you another pastry.

"I seriously can't, I'm stuffed," you explained, holding your stomach as it actually hurt a little.

I haven't eaten that much in forever.

She gave you another upset look.

"I'm being serious," you assured.

She sighed before nodding.

"Good," you heard her barely mumbled to herself before looking around. "Wanna take anything home?"

You took your turn looking at the bakery before shaking your head.