To Lead a Heart

After leaving the changing room and quickly shutting the door, you stared blankly in the air as your cheeks burned profusely.

Your fingers rose to your lips instinctively, grazing the soft flesh. Your mind was a blur, all it could do was reply the scene over and over again.

"F-Fuck," you didn't even mean to curse, it had come from the deepest, most flustered part of you and forced its way out.

You looked around for something to sit on as you felt your knees near collapsing.

Finding a bench to the side, you wobbled there, your hand still over your mouth.

Now all you had to do was wait and try to calm down.

——

Gaeul came out soon after that and she bought the underwear.

The rest of the hour was a little tension-filled but you managed to loosen up towards the end.

Finally, you and Gaeul got to the food plaza, spotting the groups of four girls.

You walked up to them which caught their attention.

Behind their masks you could see their eyes smile.

"My turn," Yujin hummed as she stepped between you and Gaeul.

This earned a dirty look from the eldest of the group. Gaeul stepped away holding her bag with both hands as she redirected her gaze to you, her eyes softening upon meeting yours. All you could do was give her a soft eye smile back and tilt your head down slightly as a bow.

Wonyoung was quick to talk to Gaeul as they had grown very close over the time of Ive's time as a group. And before you knew it, Gaeuls attention had gone from you to Wonyoung.

You sighed slightly, feeling a small ache in your heart.

"What's wrong?" Yujin hummed a concern.

You glanced over to meet a pair of worrisome eyes.

Not wanting to worry her you shook your head.

"Just hungry," you explained softly.

She scooted closer, grabbing onto your arm as she nodded, not knowing if you really meant what you said.

"Alright, let's get food!" Rei called in excitement which caused us to glare at her due to us being in public.

Yujin was quick to let go so if someone had suspected them, they wouldn't see the leader of Ive clinging to an unknown guy.

"You idiot, be quiet!" Jiwon(Liz) whispered yelled as she nudged her rather aggressively.

You could tell by Rei's eyes that she was regretful.

"Sorry," she mumbled which caused a sigh from Liz.

"It's whatever, let's go," was all she said.

Liz, for the most part, was shy and not so stern, but when it came to Rei she would always open up and be more spontaneous, and since Rei was someone she could always lean on, she tended to expect more out of her Unnie.

Everyone followed Jiwon as she lead the way to the food center.

"I want something light," Wonyoung hummed.

"Maybe some Japchae?" Gaeul questioned.

"Rose Tteokbeokki sounds good right now," you added in a whisper forgetting that they can hear everything.

Wonyoung turned with smiley eyes.

"That does sound good," she agreed as she looked back to the food court. "Do you want an order of it too?"