Target

After waking up hammered, the girls took care of you until you felt better. And now, you were heading to the first music show for the girls.

After making it to the building, you guided the girls into it, fans and news outlets were taking pictures of the girls.

Once you got in, you were escorted to a private room. The girls changed into their outfits and started getting their makeup done.

"Yes, I'll talk to my boss about it," you told one of the people offering an opportunity to perform at another music show. He left and you waved to him as he did.

"Ugh, Oppa, can you help?" Hyunseo asked causing you to turn around.

You smiled seeing her struggle with her ear piece and mic.

You leaned in a little bit as you fixed it.

-Hyunseo(Leeseo)POV-

As he focused on fixing my ear piece, I watched his intensive eyes glide from one side to the other. His features sharp and handsome yet soft and cute, his scent was sweet yet the feeling of hunger didn't appear. Once he was done, he made eye contact and we held it for a second before I looked down.

Why do I feel this way?

-Your POV-

After fixing Hyunseo's ear piece, you make eye contact before she looked away.

"Thanks," she said, before turning around and going back to her Unnies.

You nodded before looking at your phone and texting your boss and telling him about the music show offer. Then you went to the girls.

"Alright, you ready for this?" you asked with a smile.

They gave you a smile back, all except Rei, she just nodded. You took note of it.

"You'll do great, I promise," you said. "You've be working so hard, it'll all pay off."

"We'll do our best," Yujin said with a smile.

"Ive in 10 minutes!" a lady yelled from the door before closing it.

You looked from the door to the girls.

"You heard her, finish anything you need to," you said before walking by Rei and dragging her to the side.

"Hey, you don't have to worry so much, they'll love you," you explained.

"I know. . .I'm just nervous," she said.

You smiled.

"Its fine, try not to go in too tense, once you start, you'll start enjoying it," you hummed.

She was silent as she looked at the floor.

"Alright," she mumbled.

You walked past her and patted her shoulder.

"Good luck, Onee-san," you said.

Her cheeks turned bright red.

"Baka," she mumbled.

Wonyoung looked at Rei from a distance, she knew what everyone was thinking in this room and the past few weeks, a few girls had been thinking about a certain someone a lot more than they did before. She couldn't lie, she had been thinking about him too, he was young yet mature, and beautiful in every way. His smile made her smile, his stupid sense of humor, his sometimes naughty thoughts. Everything about him felt so down to earth.

Her gaze fell to the floor.

She and her members thought all these things, yet he never thought the same thing.