Exploring

May 18th, 10:15am

You woke up around ten in the morning and saw that your son was coloring quietly on the floor near the end of your bed, you wondered how you ended up with an angel of a child. Of course, because of your Ex husband your son has had to learn to be quieter, especially not to provoke his father when he's upset and yelling at you, so he doesn't get hurt while in the crossfire. You sit up and quickly catch the attention of your son, who gets up and jumps onto the bed just to hug you tightly while you smile and hug back. You get him ready in clean clothes and then make you both some lunch, when you finished you took him next door to your neighbor's house who was more than happy to babysit for you while you got in your car and drove off.

You drove into the Mega Pizza Plex parking lot and parked your car, then walked inside and looked around a bit. The place was huge and no one knew that better than everyone that visits, you wandered around for a good twenty minutes just getting lost while looking around. You walked around some more and found yourself at Monty Golf, so you decided to walk in and look around. The entrance was amazing, it looked exactly like a Gator habitat, which was usually a swamp or a salt water river.

The Golfing course was decorative too, it had electric gators jumping out from the water and hissing at you while you walked by to get to the next hole. You were admiring the golf course so much that you weren't paying attention to where you were walking and you bumped into someone again, you stepped back and rubbed your head then looked up to see an Alligator themed animatronic. You guessed that this was Montgomery Gator, he was a bit taller then Freddy if you didn't count the hat. He had brilliant violet pink eyes with star shaped shades covering them, a red mohawk, punk-like bracelets like the rest, purple leather fingerless gloves, gator scale themed pants, a black belt, he had a purple lightning bolt on his snout and of course he had a reptile tail.

"I'm sorry to have bumped into you Mr. Gator.. I was just admiring the craftsmanship of your attraction.." You apologized.

"Woah there, no need to be so formal like that.. You're acting a bit like Freddy.. And you can just call me Monty.. Also there's no harm done to my casing so you're perfectly fine.." He answered, which made you smile sheepishly from embarrassment.

"Oh.. Okay.. And it's nice to meet you Monty, I didn't get the chance to meet you yesterday because I was applying for a Job.. So Freddy was here with my son instead.." You told him.

"Oh that was your son..? I was wondering why Freddy was here with him.. Little kid beat my high score somehow..!" He replied.

You chuckled, "(S/N) loves golf and every mini golf or puck puck we've been to he's always made a hole in one.. I don't know how he does it either.." You told him.

"Well he might just be my new favorite.. Kid's got spunk, I like that.. So what's your name..?" He said, then asked.

"Oh..! I'm (Y/N) Fazbear..! Sorry, I guess I forgot to tell you my name.. Hehe..!" You introduced yourself, smiling sheepishly.

Monty stood there in place, staring at you in disbelief, "Wait.. Your last name is actually Fazbear..? You're not messing with me..?" he asked, dumbfounded and shocked.

"Yeah, It's my husband's last name so I got it from him.. He's away on a business trip at the moment so you won't see him any time soon.." You explained.

"Uh Huh.. Alright then.. Would you like to play a round of golf..?" he asked.

"Sure, I don't mind..!" You agreed.

You and Monty grabbed some clubs and golf balls then went over to hole one, and for the next hour or so you two have been playing and getting to know each other. You found out that Monty wasn't purposely aggressive because that's how everyone saw him, his eyes looked so sad when he told you why.