ꗃ 𝟎𝟐 | 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓

ꗃ proofread and edited by @-BOWTOBRAZ3N ||

━━ ꗃ 𝟎𝟐 | 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓||

━━ ꗃ 𝟎𝟐 | CURSING ||

━━ ꗃ 𝟎𝟐 | MENTAL TURMOIL ||

━━ ꗃ 𝟎𝟐 | FAT SHAMING ||

━━ ꗃ 𝟎𝟐 | EATING DISORDER ||

━━ ꗃ 𝟎𝟐 | VOMITING ||

━━ ꗃ 𝟎𝟐 | DYSPHORIA ||

𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡 the common room, scrolling through Twitter. He read the comments under his latest post, scowling. Usually his comments were rather nice, people telling him they liked his outfits or the music he would recommend.

However this post was a picture sweet little Noodle had taken; him and the other two band members at the beach standing in the water, all three boys shirtless and in their swimming bottoms.

As Russel went through the comments, he'd realized a few different things; one of which was people pointing out how thin and pretty both Murdoc and 2D were. The second thing was the comments from people telling him about diets that had worked for them.

And the third, were people referring to him as fat and overweight; telling him that he'd look better if he were to lose his body fat. He frowned, why turn such an innocent photo into a chance to be a complete asshole?

Russel himself had never had a problem with being chubby, he'd always been this way so he didn't quite understand why people were so upset by it.

He found himself eating less within the next few weeks, constantly weighing himself to see if he lost any weight; however when it started working, the others began to notice.

"Hey Russ, why haven't you eaten today? You look like you've gotten thinner." Murdoc called out from the kitchen, the older male having entered the kitchen for a drink, however it seemed as if he'd forgotten.

"I ate today, you were just in your room, man." Russel claimed with an exhausted sigh. The male didn't feel like staying in the commons anymore. He stood from his spot on the couch, stumbling as a wave of light headed-ness hit him like a truck. 

That was odd, he had never felt so faint  before. After a moment of standing in place, his head ceased in spinning, though he didn't miss the alarmed looks his band members sent towards him.

Making his way to his room, he soon found himself standing in front of his mirror. He observed his reflection, studying  his body to assure he was actually losing weight.

He pulled his phone out, glancing at his comments on Twitter once more. He felt himself tear up for the first time in years, wiping at his eyes; yet tears forced themselves down his face.

He threw his phone across the room and buried his head in his hands.

Murdoc had heard the clatter of the phone thudding against Russel's room wall, before deciding to check on the drummer.

When the ravenette arrived at Russel's door, his eyes widened. He held his breath as he listened, soft, strangled sobs emanating from the other side. The humanoid pickle pressed his ear against the door to hear better.

He frowned as Russel cried, the sound of Russel's bed creaking met his ears, signaling that the other had lied down.

Murdoc sighed, knocking on the door; he waited a moment before he spoke. "Ay, Russ. Can I come in? "