{<|~|>} Chapter 10: Paras and the Bulbasaur

"I'm tired!" Mallory complained as a full day of walking had finally gotten to him

"I could use a break too" Bashita agreed

"Yeah, and I'm getting a bit hungry too" Errol said "And I'm sure our Pokémon could use some food"

"How about we stop there" Bashita pointed through a small grove of trees, to a glistening lake "it sure would save the hassle of last time"

~~~~~

"Tentacool" the Pokémon flopped about on the ground

"Mallory, pin him down!" Errol commanded

"Excuse me?" Mallory asked

"Pin him down!" Mallory grabbed the Pokémon and pinned it onto the ground, Errol then proceeded to insert the Pokémon food, mango flavoured if you were wondering, into the mouth of the Pokémon.

Said mouth was unconventionally placed next to 8 tentacles, eager to escape the human's grasp. "Tentacool return" Errol was relieved after feeding his Pokémon "okay... now onto Magikarp"

~~~~~

Errol thought back to the horrible time he had feeding Tentacool and Magikarp that day, and was sure those two didn't want to be pinned down any time soon "great idea"

"Paras, Magikarp, I choose you!" Mallory released his Pokémon as they entered the picnic spot.

"Bulbasaur, Tentacool, time for lunch!" Errol did the same, careful to make sure Tentacool was released into the water.

"Bulba- Bulbasaur!" The small Pokémon ran over to Errol

"Hey Bulbasaur, you hungry?" Errol asked

"Bulba!"

"Well then, here's some lunch" Errol took a food bowl from his bag and laid it on the ground, then proceeded to pour the Pokémon food inside, the same mango-flavoured food from yesterday.

"Bulba!" Bulbasaur rejoiced as he began feasting on the delicious food.

"Now Tentacool! Go fetch!" Errol tossed a serving of food into the lake, Tentacool dove into the water, thinking about the upcoming feast of mango-flavoured goodness.

"And Magikarp, some for you too!" Mallory did the same with his Pokémon food, which unlike Errol's was peach flavoured. The food landed directly in Magikarp's mouth, leaving the Pokémon delighted.

"Now Paras" Mallory turned around "Paras? Where's Paras?"

—————

"Par, Paras Par" the Pokémon walked around the forest, taking in the nature. Paras grabbed a leaf off of a nearby bush. "Paras!"

Paras went from bush to bush, grabbing leaves and smelling flowers until "Bulba?" Paras had just grabbed the bud of a Bulbasaur

"Paras!" Paras let go, jumping back startled.

"Bulba! Bulbasaur!" The Bulbasaur used Vine Whip, knocking Paras on its side. "Bulba!"