🦋14th

Jungkook missed many things when namjoon was away, but most of all, he missed the way that Nam kissed him with his plump lips. Jungkook always thought he could melt whenever namjoon placed his lips on his.

"Are you tired? We can rest if you're ..."

Nam asked. to be fair, After all, he came back from a trip.

"not frankly, I napped on the plane."

Jungkook bobbed and smooched Namj, just because he couldn't handle himself. Nam undid his towel and put it aside on the bed. Jungkook turned around as he was only naked in the room. He chuckled watching his shy baby boy. He hugged from behind pressing his body with his. He hooked his chin on jungkook shoulder. Breathing near his ear.

" Are you ready for the nasty adventure?"

" Yeah... But before we began can you get naked as well? Please. "

Nam giggled and jungkook is loving the sound.

" Do it yourself. I am all yours as well baby."

Jungkook turned and his whole body brushed with his clothed husband. Jungkook wasn't sure who leaned in first, but soon enough, He was kissing him and he was unbuttoning his pressed white shirt. Nam has already taken off his coat.

Giving Nam access to lick and bite his neck he fully took off his shirt and threw it on the mini sofa. He has a good talent for throwing.

Soon Nam was naked similar to jungkook but not properly, Jungkook left the underwear on. Then he sits on the edge of the bed and Nam sat next to him on the bed. Jungkook swung his legs back and forth as he stared at the elder, licking his lips.

" Are you going stare at my naked body the whole or proceed on the adventure? I am a little bit excited and nervous too. Have been eager to have you again and again."

So namjoon didn't waste a moment and put on the shirt he has got for him. Damn, his milky skin is shining in that red silk transparent shirt. Covering his eyes with the fabric he made him lie down in the middle of the bed.

Jungkook eagerly offered his wrists to tie.

" Is it loose sufficiently? " Nam raised a question.

Jungkook couldn't see but he can imagine how namjoon worrying.
He nodded. There is a satisfied smile on his lips.

" I love you," Namjoon says kissing on his forehead.

Jungkook found himself straddling Nam's hips on their bed and even though they were kissing like always this time was different, more passionate. The younger's eyes were deeper as they disappeared behind his long bangs.

Nam looked desperate as well, running his hands all over the younger's exposed skin. Something hard presses against his ass and Jungkook tries his best not to grind against it, but then his husband's hands are on his hips, moving them for him while admiring his flawless handsome face.

He wants to praise him.

" You're are so handsome jungkook. Damn, I want to worship your body. Devour every inch of your skin. "

Jungkook smiled and leaned down to kiss him on his forehead. Cupping his husband's cheek, he can't see because his eyes are covered with black fabric but he can feel his skin.