Epilogue (a short one, though)

Still Natalia's POV

Six years and five months later, I returned to the mental hospital. Not as a patient, but as a therapy doctor after years of studying.

As for Matt and I, well... I'll let you figure out how we ended up yourselves.

I walked through the glass doors hand-in-hand with Matt for my job interview.

It looked exactly the way it did six years ago. Same pastel colored walls, and desks; same faux leather sofas and love seats; same mahogany coffee tables.

It still smelled like cleanliness and sanitation.

"Wow, I miss it here," I whispered to Matt.

We walked over to the sofa and sat down, waiting for my name to be called.

"Miss Viviene?" the desk lady called.

"Wish me luck," I whispered.

"Good luck," Matt whispered back.

I walked towards the desk, nervous.

"Miss Melinda Santibañes is waiting for you in Room 118," the desk lady said.

I couldn't believe it. Melinda?!

I nodded and went to Room 118, the second room on the left.

"No way. Natalia?" Melinda said once I entered.

I just smiled and nodded.

The interview went perfectly. Melinda said she would call me for the results.

Before I went home, I decided to drop by my old room.

I turned the knob slowly, not really sure if what I was doing was legal. Then I opened the door a peak.

I sneaked in slowly...

Then Fred dropped from the ceiling, causing me to shriek like a little girl.

"Who are you?" he asked blankly.

Oh my god, do I really look that old now after six years?

"Don't you remember me? I'm Natalia! Your roomie!" I said. "Oh come on! I gave you Little Fred!"

"Oh! Natalia!"

"Hey Fred. So, what's new here?"

"Well..." he dragged. "Melinda has a new daughter. Oh! And Marcus and Cherry got married."

"Oh that's great!"

He continued to tell me more updates until it was time to go home.

--le random line break--

Well, I eventually got accepted.

So now I'm back at the mental hospital not for medical help, but to give medical health.

After all, we are all insane.

(A/n): Tadah! It's done! Well since I already gave my special thanks last chapter, I guess I got nothing to say now but... THANKSSSS!!!!

Oh, and I'm sorry DawnBlossomer I told you that I would be updating two days ago but it came out late. Sorry. I've been training for a national competition (it's terrifying).

THANKS AGAINNNN!!!!!

~BaconPizzaPie