Pᴀʀᴛ - 1

"Mom are you crazy?!" I said to my mom becuz guess what i saw her on a date with a rich ass man when i was hanging out with my friends!

"Honey it's not a big deal i was about to tell you this today-" mom said

"Mom wdym it's not a big deal ahh anyways tell me whats your plan with this Rich guy?" I said

"So we were planning to get married and yea we were dating for 6 months i was about to tell you about this today itself." She said

"Mom i m your daughter you should've told me that atleast and pls i don't care what ever it is unless your happy and if this ajusshi breaks your poor hearteu then imma kill them!" I said.

"Okayy my gurlll you 've grown so mature!" Mom said

With that i went to my room

Oh fuck shit i forgot to introduce myself to you'll

Hey so i m yn shin yn my dad died in a car accident when i was 6 since then my mom was the only one for me..

I've never seen her with any man but with the rich ajjushi she was so happy so i wanted to give it a try.

YN?! My mom called me

"YES MOM?" said

COME DOWNSTAIRS RN PLS she said and i went downstairs.

So yn i m telling you that mr park has a son be nice to him he's 2 years older than you okay and we'll be shifting our homes as you know we'll be living at parks mansion okay? My mom said and i nodded.

So pls start packing your bags already we'll be moving their next week okay?.

Mom what about you marrige?

Umm we decided to do court marriage only because we don't want it too fancy and as per for family photos we'll be going to a studio heh.

Woah mom already decided huh! I said and she laughed

I went to my room again and started to pack my bags

Hey all i hope you all are great this is the first part of my ff i hope you enjoy stay tuned.