Pᴀʀᴛ - 7

Yn removes that guys hands from her mouth and says "Jimin are you dumb and w-what are you doing here?" I said

You were the one who told me that you wanna sleep with me becus you can't sleep so here I m. Jimin said casually.

Jimin remove your hands from my waist..i said

Why you don't like it hmm? Jimin said in his raspy voice.

I got chills becus he was so close to me and his cold hands were touching my waist making me feel butterflies.

"J-jimin i don't think that's what brother sister should do.." i said

"Oh come on that's what every siblings do now stop and let me sleep i m very sleepy!" Jimin said

Oh okayy i said and we drifted to sleep..

NEXT DAY

We heard the bell ring of our house.

I quickly woke up and went to open the door.

I saw my parents come and i greeted them sleepily.

Yn your still sleeping look it's 8:00 in the morning. (My mom said)

Yah mom it's 8 only todays a holiday i wanted to sleep more but you didn't took the keys! (Yn said)

Oh yeah sorry about that i forgot to take the keys hehe btw wheres Jimin??

Yn in her mind oh shit.

Ugh he's still sleeping hheheh.. i said nervously and went to my room

"Jimin wake up..Jimin wake up mom and dad our here..Jimin.." 

I said but i lost my pateince and kicked his ass and said

JIMIN WAKE UP!!

"Ahhh wtff!!! Jimin said after i kicked his ass.

Why did you hit my poor butteu Jimin said sleepily

Mom and dad are here and your sleeping FUCKING shirtless in my room wake up and go to your room without any fucking noise rn! I said

"Yah you were the one who was scared and now you are shouting on me hmmph!" Jimin said and went to his room..

AISH this boi i wanna sleep more..!! But i can't so let's just take a bath.

Few minutes later..

I came after a bath wore some comfy clothes and sat on my bed.

Suddenly a message popped up

It was from Han

"Hii yn i hope you are doing good you didn't came to my home yesterday what happened?"

Oh shit i totally forgot to message Han yesterday that i won't come.

Yn - oh sorry Han but i forgot to message you actually yesterday my mom and dad went to a relatives party so they came today a few minutes only sorry I didn't informed you :("

Han (on text) - ohh it's totally alright! Do you maybe wanna hangout today?? As it's a holiday.

Yn - oh yeah totally lemme just eat my breakfast and then maybe I'll come to your place and we all friends will go some where out?

Han (on text) - oh okayy cool i ll send you my location asap~

Yn - K bye~

(END OF THE TEXTING.)

Yn went to eat her breakfast.

I was heading to kitchen and saw mom making some breakfast for us

Omo mom you just came and your making breakfast thank you saranghaeoo~ (i said dramatically)

Aish this girl now wash your hands and sit down for breakfast.

(WHAT MOM MADE FOR BREAKFAST)

After eating breakfast.

Yn - mom i m going to Hans place okay?

Mom - okayy be careful sweetie.

With that yn went to her room to change.

(WHAT SHE WORE)