part - 10

Time passed by

THE NEXT DAY.

Yn pov.

I woke up and i was very hungry so i went to have my breakfast.

I saw my mom , dad and Jimin already sitting their.

Good morning everyone i said with a smile.

Mom and dad greeted me but Jimin ignored me making me feel little bad but i ignored it becus

i didn't wanna think abt it much.

I quickly did my breakfast and went to my room and took a bath and wore this

I applied a little blush and tint on my lips.

I went downstairs and saw Jimin leaving.

"Hey Jimin wait." I said.

I can't take you i m going with the boys. Jimin said coldly

I was hurt. It felt bad.

"O-oh it's okay." I said

I called soobin and told him if he could take me to the school with him.

He agreed and we went to school.

I saw Elina and i went to her and hugged her.

Hey girll you always busy with your boyfie! Me and boys enjoyed a lot! I said to her

Aish i m sorryy sis but i don't get time but ill try soon hehe Elina said

Elina - heyy i also forgot that my boyfriend is keeping a party today girll you have to come it's gonna be fun!!

Yn - yeah suree i will come!

Han - hiii yn good morning!~ it's time for our class let's go bye Elina!

Me and Han went to the class.

After the classes passed it was the lunch break and we all went out the class..

The whole time i was feeling bad becuz Jimin was ignoring me and i wasn't even able to study..

I wanted to apologise to him so i decided to do so.

I was finding Jimin soon i finally found him and went to him.

But before i could go to him Jen my senior and jimins classmate came to Jimin with flowers and chocolates and proposed to him..

I didn't know why it broke my heart.
I didn't feel good tears started to flow out of my eyes slowly. without even thinking much i went to the washroom and started to cry.

I thought - why m i even crying why do I fucking care about Jimin it's definitely not becus of the thing the argument that happened between us..

I don't know this particular feeling i just want someone to be my side..i-i just wanted to hug someone and tell them everything..