Part - 19

Oh fuck ( Jimin said in panic )

Yn! Yn!!! Yn!!! Wake up!!!!!!!

Yn woke up and said "what?"

Mom is outside go to the washroom hurryyy!!!! ( Jimin said )

Yn went to the washroom hurriedly with her clothes.

Jimin!!! (Mom said)

Yes mom!!? ( Jimin said )

Open the door jimin-ah

Oh okayy mom wait -

Jimin opened the door.

Yes mom what's wrong? (Jimin said)

Jimin yn is not in her room and i wanted to talk to you about something.

O-oh yeahh mom yn went early today she had to go to her friend uh but what's the second thing about? ( Jimin said )

So , me and your dad are planning to go to Maldives for a trip it's just me and your dad..soo i was asking if you or yn have any issues... ( Mom said )

Oh my god ofcourse mom you can go and enjoy yourselves but when are you planning to go?

We planned that we'd go after a week ( mom said )

Oh okay mom it's fine we have our summer holidays anyways after 3 days so it's fine we don't have to go to school too! ( Jimin said )

um yeah that's great ! Now you get ready for the school okay? ( Mom said )

Okay mom ( jimin said and mom went away )

HEY YN COME OUT (jimin said shouting in whisper)

I am taking a bath jiminah can you bring me my clothes please!! (Yn said)

Oh okayy jimin said and went to yns room and brought her clothes.

Jimin opened the door just to see a yn wrapped on a small towel with a wet body and wet hair making him gulp.

Jimin came inside the bathroom and yn saw him and said "hey thanks thought i should bath as we're already late for sch--" without letting yn compete her words jimin smashed his lips on hers and that's when they shared a long ass kiss and didn't realise when they started making out.

Jimin started to kiss her wet neck and gave her hot kisses which made her softly moan his name "jimin~" "mhm~"

"H-hey mhm stop j-jimin we have school!~" yn said when jimin was going down.

"Aish this school!  Couldn't let me complete my meal!!" Jimin said annoyingly and yn laughed out and said

Leave it you tell me what mom told!

"Um so mom and dad were planning to go to Maldives as for a trip and they're planning to leave next week and guess what we have our holidays started after 4 days!" Jimin said and yn smiled.

"We get to spend a lot time together then i am happy jiminah!" Yn said and kissed his cheeks making jimin smile.

"You take a bath ill change my clothes okay? Then we'll leave together!" Yn said.

"uhm okay" jimin said yn went out with her clothes

"Let's see what he got me!!" Yn said

"Hahaha cute jimins got a decent choice lol" yn said and wore those clothes

Yn was thinking how to get out of the room as her parents might see her.

She came out of the room and shouted from outside "HEY JIMIN YOU TOOK MY CHARGER! AISH THIS BOY!"

And went to her room
After 10 minutes came for breakfast and jimin too came.

They are breakfast and then went for the school.

When we reached the school i saw jimins friends and jimin went to them leaving me hmph guess i have to leave him too i turned around and was on my way to my to find my friends but soon someone pulled me inside in a room or something.

hey guys long time no see haha i am sorry for not posting the new part from a long time ill try my best to post the next part very very soon!..thanks for watching bye bye! Take care <3