Part - 8

So i went outside my place and i booked a cab and i went to Hans place.

After 10 minutes.

I went to his home and i rang the bell and saw a man opening the door which was not Han?

"Who are you?" "I-uh i m yn"

The guy shouted to someone from where he was standing "broo have you called some yn girl to our house???"

The reply was "noo why?"

"Um-i sorry to disturb you then."

"It's totally alright i've never seen you here are you new to this area?" He strange guy said

"Umm yea actually my friend invited me to his place and i thought it's this one lemme call him once."

I CALLED HAN.

On call - hey Han I-i came to the location but i don't know where your house is and i accidentally went to someone else's place could you come out of your place and see if i m there..?

Han (on call) - oh shit i m sorry yn yea wait just lemme come...

oh so you are Hans friend.. the strange guy said.

Um yea.

By the way i m jungkook i go to the same school as you~

Oh okay i've never seen you there though i hope we meet sometimes!

Han - HEYY! YN COME HEREEE~~
He said from some distance.

Yn - okayy coming.

It was nice to talk to you..jungkook and sorry to disturb you again.

Jungkook- aye no problem~! 

I went to Hans place by walk and then he greeted me.

Han - hii yn how are you?
Yn- I'm good sorry for making you wait lmao i never visited this area so yeah.
Han - umm do you know who that guy is?
Yn- nope why do you ask?
Han - actually he's jimins best friend that's why
Yn - oh okay Jimin never told me anything about his personal life or friends or anything i think he doesn't want to get close to me hehe.

Where's everyone though it's just me and you? Yn said

Nope it's Jake who's here and Felix was coming but he refused!

Ohh okayy! I said.

HEYY NERD COME HERE AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM! (someone shouted to Han)

I tried to hold my laugh..

One second yn it's my annoying brother ill be back heheh (he said akwardly)

I was sitting their and then a guy arrived and said "who are you miss?" Umm i m Hans friend and uh you must be--

"I m his elder brother hoseok"

O-oh hi hoseok oppa i m yn i said with a smile.

Hey guys i m sorry for not updating stories on time as my assignments are killing me for real but i ll try and post soon!
THANKS FOR WATCHING IGNORE MY ENGLISH IT'S NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.