Info+characters

Looking for something good to read?

This is the perfect book for exactly that! It carries romance and a bit of comedy, paranormal, mythology, thriller and drama all in one book!

This is the very first of its kind!

Notice something that doesn't sound right when you read it? Please kindly do inform me if there is a sentence that doesn't sound correct when you read through the book, English is my very first language, but off and on my grammar comes out wrong or confusing. So be in mind to keep an eye out for typos and miss spellings here and there.

Helping with spell checking aids my dyslexia.

Thank you!

I am also going to announce that there will be quite a few things here too that may make you slightly uncomfortable or are seemingly triggers, please click away from this book if that is to be the case. Or unless you don't care, enjoy the read. But I do highly advise you to use caution while reading on.

This book was an idea I've had for quite sometime, so I thought to write it. Also it's apart of my creativity and imagination so you may see some things that I haven't written before and so on.

Of course the story will get better once you reach chapter ten or so, but I'm warning now that this will have a lot of things that will be seen to many as triggers ( stuff that deals with trauma and such )

Example, I will often include; TW ( which means the exact words; "trigger warning" )

there may be a few parts that might make you slightly uncomfortable as said, so don't read it if that's the case, and don't fill the comment section with negative comments about how the story goes, because I won't read them.

Because if that is going to be the case, then they will be deleted. So please think twice, and be mindful before you comment.

I wish to keep this community positive as this book will get better in the future. Updates will be frequent, so stay tuned.

So on and so on.

Likewise, it's time to introduce the characters!

- - -

Ephro ( Error )

22, viking, prince, royalty, twin of Tristan, second born.

"Trust me, it's better that you don't know.

- - -

Dagen ( Ink )

19, slave, more than just a mere slave? Maybe?

"Of all the things I've witnessed, that had to be one of the worst things I've ever been through."

- - -

Tristan ( Geno )

22, viking, eldest prince,  twin of Ephro, royalty

"Jeez, what woke a beast up from its nest? It was probably Death."

- - -

Dante ( Death )

Immortal, deity of the land of the dead, he often comes and goes as he pleases from the celestial realm, but stays with Tristan ( Geno ) and works for the king's royal court.