35

| ( E r r o r ) |

I couldn't stop thinking about all the things that could happen. All the things that could happen to me, if I was to be with child. Staring at myself in the reflection of the mirror for about twenty minutes straight, checking myself out, lifting up my shirt and examining my summoned body. There was nothing wrong, I didn't get why I was so paranoid.

I sigh, almost silently. Going to set my shirt down back in place, until I noticed a dim light come from the summoned magic. My eye lights look down to it, and, then that's when I noticed.

A tiny pinkish red soul floating within the magic. My eye lights lit up, soon calling for Ink. When he came, he opened the door gently to see me staring at him through the reflection. Smiling softly, telling him only with my eyes that I was now baring his child. But, at the same time. It scared me. Because who knows what will happen if my father found out.

| ( I n k ) |

My master has told me that he was pregnant. I could have expected that to happen because I did release my love deep into him. I joke in my head, smugly. Listening to Error go on and on about how happy he was that he had found me before Nightmare had the chance to do anything terrible. Even though, beforehand, Error had that look as if he didn't want me to be his slave.  Before Error had me stay with him, his father had insisted me to be his slave, I dont think Boren was expecting me to become the title of servant with only two days in with being Error's 'pet' as he would call it.

I'm actually glad that Boren had given me to his son. Because if he didn't, who knows what would have happened to me then.

"Ink, holy shit--"

Error announces.

I just realized that I had happened to throw up that black paint I normally would during my nervousness or just plain excitement. I laugh nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. Replied with,

"oops-- I guess I got excited."

"You sure you're not nervous, too?" Error asked, soon bursting out in laughter at the fact there was paint on the floor. When Error found out that it was only paint I had thrown up one time before, he asked me why was it that I do it, and I replied with; 'it happens whenever I am feeling overwhelming excitement'. I smile to him, walking over after cleaning the mess in front of me. Error knelt down beside me and held my chin to look up at him, said, "you don't have to do that, love. That's what the maids are for." And gave me a small kiss on the 'lips', causing my face to instantly turn hot.

How did this become love, when all I was before was a slave, to a servant, to now becoming a parent? I ask myself in my head. "Sorry, I'm just so use to being treated like-"

"You're not a slave anymore, remember? The day you saved my life, was the day you stopped being called that. Ink." I heard his voice clearer than before, continued;

"Will you do me the honors, and become my partner?"  In question. I gave him the most dumbfounded foolish grin that I was ever managing to muster. Replied with; "is that your way of proposing, master?" Arching a figurative brow.

"In a way, yes. But I won't do it if you're not wanting or willing."

"No. I am willing. But, I'm unsure. What will everyone else think if they found out you were pregnant with my kid?" I asked. "Who cares what they think? All that matters, is how much we love each other and what we both think."