22

| ( I n k ) |

This is a bliss I've always wanted in life. When I asked for it, I got it. In which, I thank God for everything.

Surely though, Odin is kind of a viking God of Valhalla ( I think ) . But in a way, even when we aren't exactly at Greece yet, I do thank Zeus. I hear my subconscious speak.

In some way, the gods are beyond our world. They flutter back and forth to try and protect the life they had given to us.

Keeping our souls pure in some way. I would think so anyway.

After Error and I had both finished our messing around, I swore I felt higher than a kite in the sky. Close enough it could reach mountain of Olympus.

Panting heavily, feeling myself lay into his chest. Trying to catch my breath. I never thought I would feel this way for someone, and here, I thought I was bound in fate to die by the hand of Nightmare's ruthless whims of mental abuse. I mean, at least that's what it felt like. I am unsure, because once it started, it didn't stop. And, I couldn't do anything about it due to being a slave then.

But now, since I'm better-

Error is a lot better than him. I just hope that Nightmare won't come back. Although, it's been a month at best and I haven't seen him since.

I don't exactly know why I am thinking this, it is just coming to mind. Better stay aware and prepared in case he does return.

War broke out, the rebellion was growing, reaching Greece. Surely, Ares will enjoy the fighting, since he is literally the God of war. Sighing briefly, resting still.  Hearing my master's voice,

Said;

"Ever wonder why a raven is like a writing desk?" In question, apparently, also jokingly.

| A/N; yes another line from the same movie, and I absolutely love the terminology of it. |

I gave a soft chuckle, looking at him. "Why is it so?" I replied, smiling.

"Because, they're used as feather pens." He responded, and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. It didn't make sense to me now, but surely, later, it eventually will.

| A/N; if you didn't get what he meant by how he responded, he meant that raven feathers are used for pens, and pens are for paper, for writing on a desk. So yeh, that's out of the way >:3 |

I felt his hands slither up my back, admiring my black painted tattoos that crossed my shorter frame. Feeling myself get lost in the moment of his gentle touch.

I love how it felt, feeling warm and not being able to look away just because I always wanted something this good. My wish was coming true.

I think I'm starting to fall in love with him. I told myself, my face heating up deeply. No one has ever made me feel this good before, but I'm glad I got to find someone like Error, even though he would glare at me from time to time when I first came.

He warmed up over time.

In which, I couldn't be more grateful for that.

| ( D r e a m ) |
| A new POV! >:3 |

My brother and I haven't always gotten along, even in the present, he still wants to fight me until there was nothing left.

We were born in Olympus. Where the gods and goddesses ruled over the throne of the mountain, and the city of Greece. That would make my brother Nightmare and I, deities.

Though, I like to keep pure at heart, while he tends to corrupt himself and others. Nightmare wasn't always that way, he was once pure, like myself.

He fell to the underworld. Serving no one until Hades offered him something he could not refuse. And, I was never sure of what it was that Nightmare had sought out in the eternal life we bother endured. We've been living for more than 100 years. Even though, we may not look it. But merely stuck to looking mortal.

In which is why Nightmare is the way he is. He became obsessed with the feeling of taking other's lives and purities. He was surely the impure god of negativity. And how he became that way is beyond me.

Eating of the tree of life, when you stand beside it, you are suppose to be happy and be good at heart. But, he went through so much within the amount of time that has passed. And slowly, started turning into a corrupted god. After eating the fruit of the tree of life, he turned into a monster.

Anyway I-

"Dream."

Cross called out to me, looking across the table.

"Hm?"

"I asked you a question."

"Oh, sorry, I was lost in thought." I replied, embarrassed that I tuned everything out after I got caught in the moment of thinking. Which is something I need to work on. I needed to focus.

"I asked if you talked to Zeus about our arrival." Cross continued, and I agreed. "Indeed, I contacted him through Hermes."

Hermes loves his letter duty. I joked, laughing a bit. Cross smiles and walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Holding me close.

"Good, then that means we can wait. Because it's going to be a few more days until we reach Rome. Then after, Greece." He continued on, resting his head at the crook of my neck. Trailing kisses there, earning soft humming from me.

I've always enjoyed the kisses he gives me, it's such a reward. Even though, he is mortal. He isn't exactly a viking. When he was a kid, he was forced to live the life of a boat boy, until one day he came across me, and happened to ask for help. In which, I gave.

Blushing deeply, it took us a very long few years at a  time just to settle our relationship as a couple. I am happy about how it turned out. Everything seemed in order, though I wasn't planning for it. He came and I helped, making him the most happiest man I've ever fallen in love with.

Eros, I swear- he absolutely ships us. Whatever that means.