Hero?-🍋💔✨

Katsuki's POV

I sighed as I stared at Izuku's unconscious body. I'm glad that Toga had learned how to tie ropes. He was on his knees, his head hanging low and his arms tied behind his back. He was gagged with a random T-shirt I had knicked from Dabi's room.

I tapped my fingers on the back of the metal chair I was sitting on. I was sitting on it backwards. I placed my head on the cool metal, how long is it going to take for him to fucking wake up?

He was 18 now. How long has it been since he's seen me? Two or three years? Two. I had 'disappeared' six months into the first year of UA. I had gotten sick of living with myself as nothing but a burden.

The Hag was never impressed and nothing I did was ever good enough for her. I couldn't live with myself for the things I had done to Izuku. And hell, what was the point in trying so hard to become a hero when you can't even gain the favor of your idol?

I snapped out of my intrusive thoughts as Izuku groaned, shaking his head. He looked up blearily and I grinned.

"Good morning princess!" I said leaning forward as he became accustomed with his surroundings. His head snapped over to me and his eyes widened as he froze. I smirked as I pulled off one of my black fingerless gloves. The leather was cold in here.

He began letting out muffled noises through the gag, thrashing. Too bad the quirk canceling cuffs were so strong. I sighed and got up, walking towards him slowly.

My boots thumped against the cement as he glared up at me. I shoved my glove in my pocket and placed my hand under his chin, forcing him to look all the way up.

"It's been awhile huh?" I asked smirking. I ripped the gag out just so I could hear him. He was so much bigger now, he was so scrawny two years ago. He breathed heavily.

"Kacchan, what the hell!?" He snarled, shit. He didn't even sound the same. His characteristics were the same though. Four perfect freckles on each cheek, curly messy green hair, and big green eyes that were glaring at me.

"Well damn. You've matured well." I complimented as I looked him over. The scars on his arms had faded a bit but he already had new ones, I recognized a new one on his jawline that Toga had been bragging about the other night.

I ran my fingers over it appreciatively.

"Where have you been? What happened? You disappeared!" He spouted. I huffed as I let go of him, instead walking around him in circles, his eyes following me cautiously.

"I was set up for failure Izuku." He flinched at his name and I frowned.

"I couldn't seem to ever be enough or do the right thing." I grumbled, my mood dampened. His eyebrows shot up.

"But you were amazing! What do you mean you weren't enough!?" He said aggressively, pulling against the ropes, most likely making the cuffs strain against his wrists.

A sorrow filled me, a melancholy feeling. I sighed again as I sat down in front of him, my knees hitting the floor. I cupped his face in my hands gently and he stared at me, confused, though I could see his cheeks tint pink.

I turned his face whichever way as I took him in. He didn't fight against it, only looked at me.

"I  wasn't enough Izuku. The Hag, All Might, hell– even you!" I ranted as I dropped my hands and he narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean? Kacchan, I've always looked up to you. Always in my line of sight." He said as he clenched his hands, the bit of knuckle I could see began turning red.

"I wasn't in you're line of sight when we entered UA. You began getting friends, you got stronger, and began leaving me behind. I was just another Person, or in my words, another stepping stone. And I was left behind." I said hollowly as I stood up.