Take a seat-🍋

A/N You know me personally? No you don't. If you do, please leave. Spare yourselves.

Katsuki's 3rd POV

Katsuki scowled at the lack of places to sit.

"Why the hell would you drag so many people in here if you didn't have anywhere to sit?" He sneered. Multiple of his classmates were sat on the floor, or scattered around the males dorm room.

He wasn't even sure why he was in here. Class had ended for the day about fifteen minutes ago, Deku decided he should hold some sort of meeting with those closest to him or some shit.

The Dekusquad plus himself were in his dorm, Todoroki, Iida, and Tsu were on the floor. Uraraka was sitting on his desk chair, while the bastard sat on his bed. He was leaned forward, his hands connected at the fingertips.

He looked broody. Well, until he flashed a cheeky grin at Katsuki. Katsuki narrowed his eyes.

"You could always sit on my lap?" Katsuki sighed.

Ever since a mishap at the end of their first year, he's been flirting. Not with anyone else, just Katsuki. Uraraka snickered as Katsuki wiped his hand down his face.

"Absolutely not. Move the fuck over." Katsuki said blandly. Deku rested his chin on his hands.

"Wow Kacchan, if you wanted to get in my bed so badly, you could have asked." He smirked. Katsuki could feel his face flame as Iida began scolding him for acting inappropriately.

Uraraka was covering her mouth, shaking with silent laughter as Tsu giggled lightly. Todoroki grinned slightly before dropping it.

"Fuck off." Katsuki was regretting coming. That stupid mission.

∆¶×∆¶×∆¶×∆¶×

If it had gone correctly, he would still be able to yell at him, and look him in the eye without being embarrassed. They had been paired up for a stealth mission.

It was tiresome work, sleep was hard to find, time for themselves was scarce. On one of their lucky nights, they dragged themselves into a hotel, wanting nothing more then to be clean and to sleep.

When they had gotten to the room, that Aizawa had kindly reserved for them, they found a fresh pair of their clothes. Deku had rushed to the bathroom, manners and respect be damned. Katsuki was too tired to care.

He had sat on the floor, he didn't want to dirty the furniture with his filthy hero suit. He dozed against the wall. He wasn't sure how long it had been before Deku was shaking his shoulder.

Katsuki had basked in the clean smell that Deku brought with him. He had staggered to the bathroom while Deku set to setting up the TV and such.

Katsuki could have cried when the hot water hit him, washing away dirt, sweat, and grime. Along with the tension in his shoulders. He had scrubbed vigorously, wanting to be clean. He only stopped once his skin was rubbed red.

He had decided to take the time for himself.

Deku had apparently thrown all manners to the wind though. He didn't knock, or give any warning, he walked into the bathroom. He walked in on Katsuki fingering himself, and lightly running his fingers over perky nipples in the shower. Katsuki knew how to keep quiet, so it was all Deku's fault.

He had left quickly, after staring for a moment. Katsuki was so frustrated and embarrassed, he finished himself off anyway. He refused to look or speak to the other male for three days, stupid mission.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Once the mission was over, their relationship took a flip. Deku flirted with him endlessly, it confused Katsuki and class 1-A to no end. Eventually the class got over it and began laughing at it.