Bonus : Holiday-Christmas

Zahara's pov

Hey everyone it's your favorite zombie Zahara here.

You guys came just in time because it's a special holiday that's almost here in Seabrook.

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Yep it's almost Christmas here in Seabrook, the holiday of giving presents and spreading joy.

It's also the werewolves first Christmas so I gotta make it special for them so I throw a little Christmas party in Zombietown with all my friends and stuff.

I can't wait to give Wyatt his gift. I got him a special necklace I also got him a electric guitar that he wanted. Lol don't worry the necklace is not silver

So I was walking in school with my winter outfit on as the school was decorated with winter decorations.

Zahara's outfit↓↓↓

I smiled as I spotted Wyatt by his locker so I walked over to him and say

"Hey babe"

Wyatt looks at me with a soft smile saying

"Hey" giving me a peck on the lips.

Wyatt has a new hairstyle going on. He's letting his hair grow out to get long and so far it looks good.

Wyatt looks at me with a soft smile and say

"What are you so excited for right now?"

I smiled saying

"I'm so excited right now because this is you and your pack first Christmas especially your first Christmas with me." Giving him a peck on the lips.

Wyatt smiles showing his fangs and say

"I know I can't wait to spend time with you. So what are we're going do?"

I smiled saying

"I have a little Christmas party in here in the music room so we hang out and open presents. I still got to get presents for Wynter, Fabian, Willa and Zoey."

Wyatt nods his head with a smile and say

"Well I can't wait."

The bell rings for class so I looked at Wyatt and say

"I'll see you later ok?"

Wyatt smiles saying

"Ok See ya later"

Wyatt's pov

I watch as Zahara walks away.

I actually have a surprise for her. I got her guitar customize with her intials and cool design on it and I got a special picnic that I'm setting up with the help of Zed and Addison.