Playable Elysia ♪

~ Miss Pink Elf♪
A Five-star Ranged Physical DMG dealer.
Charged ATK deals high DMG.
Ultimate creates Flawless Dome which enables Charged ATK ricochet to deal massive DMG.

(This information is not necessary to read, or understand, so you don't need to waste your time. I basically just took the information from her character website of Honkai Impact and simplified it. Sounds lazy but i am also currently working on almost every characters voice line about her, and her voice line, from 'Hello' to 'Birthday', not to mention making her combat voice lines and the actual story, i am getting quite burnt out and am just seeing Elysia where ever i go, so this is what you're gonna get. But even so, this won't play much into the story, it's just for convenience purposes, at least that's what i tell myself, and for people to picture her as a playable character.)

• Basic Attack: An Arrow for Flower and Fowl.

- Shoot arrows with a bow.
1st Sequence: 100% ATK of Physical DMG.
2nd Sequence: 60% + 60% ATK of Physical DMG.
3rd Sequence: 150% ATK of Physical DMG.
4th Sequence: 200% ATK of Physical DMG.
Each hit of Basic ATK applies a Crystalline Seed to the target (up to 4). Crystalline Seeds remain effective throughout the battle.

Charged ATK: An Oath to Wind and Moon

- Hold [ATK] to cast Charged Shot: Cupid's Bolt

- Hold [ATK] to cast Charged Shot: Cupid's Bolt. Tap [ATK] repeatedly afterwards to repeat Cupid's Bolt.
Cupid's Bolt has 2 sequences in normal form and 3 sequences when Flawless Dome is active.
1st Sequence: 200% ATK of Physical DMG.
2nd Sequence: 210% ATK of Physical DMG.
3rd Sequence: 500% ATK of Physical DMG.
Each cast of Cupid's Bolt costs 100 Infatuation.
Cupid's Bolt can detonate Crystalline Seeds on the target, dealing 100% ATK of Physical DMG to enemies within a 4-meter range. The detonation will spread to Crystalline Seeds on enemies nearby and does not consume Crystalline Seeds. Detonation CD: 1s.

Ultimate: The Beginning of You and I

- Create a Flawless Dome which enhances Miss Pink Elf♪'s abilities

Shoot a magical arrow that creates a Flawless Dome for 12s.
When Flawless Dome is active, Miss Pink Elf♪ is enhanced:
She deals 15% bonus Physical DMG and has a 10% bonus Crit Rate.
Infatuation maxes at 600 and casting Ultimate fully restores it.
The 3rd sequence of Cupid's Bolt is enhanced and every sequence can trigger a ricochet. The ricochets of the 1st/2nd/3rd sequence deal 200%/200%/200% + 200% ATK of Physical DMG respectively (only under Flawless Dome).
Casting Ultimate pauses all skill timers for Miss Pink Elf♪ and enemies as well as the stage timer.

• Signature Weapon: Whispers of the Past: Sonnet

"It's my favorite bow. Like a blossom when it's resting, and swift as a bird in flight when it's in action. Just like me. Don't stare at it for too long, or you won't be able to look away anymore. Or is it me you're looking at?"

Weapon Skill:
- Aim (up to 3s) and fire an arrow to deal 671.4% (750.0% at 6★) ATK of Physical DMG and create an explosion. The explosion deals 100.0% ATK of Physical DMG to nearby enemies and generates a crystalline force field that persists for 5s, reducing the Move Speed of enemies within it by 70%. Hitting a weakspot deals 771.4% (850.0% at 6★) DMG to the target, makes the explosion deal 50% ATK of bonus Physical DMG, and immobilizes enemies in the blast radius for 1s. Miss Pink Elf♪ equip bonus: If the target is carrying a Crystalline Seed, the explosion will spread seeds to surrounding enemies. The Weapon Active's CD and charging time depend on the shooting mode.

Weapon Passive:
- Charged ATKs deal 16% (20% at 6★) bonus Physical DMG. Using a Weapon Active or Charged ATK boosts Crit DMG by 22.1% (30.0% at 6★) for 3s. Triggering it again resets the duration.

> Elysia's Combat Voice lines:

Joining Party I: Isn't it fun to be with me? I think so too!

Joining Party II: *giggles* It's my turn, right?

Idle I: You can look at me more openly. Because.. i'm also looking at you!

Idle II: What's wrong? Could it be.. you're just admiring me? *giggles* i'm so happy!

Weapon Skill:
- Watch your head!
- I'll give you this flower.
- Keep your eyes on me~

Ultimate:
- Please accept my feelings, okay?
- *giggles* Let's do something fun!
- Let's try to get into a romantic mood.

Opening Treasure Chest I: Wow! A plentiful reward for my hard work~

Opening Treasure Chest II: *giggles* How very generous!

Low HP I: I did not account for this.

Low HP II: Make sure you keep an eye out for me, please..

Fallen I: My promise.. Eden..

Fallen II: Hope. Love. F-family..

Light Hit Taken I: I'll leave my back to you, please be kind to me, okay?

Light Hit Taken II: Hmph, i'm alright..

Heavy Hit Taken: Ugh! You made a mistake!