Chapter 1 ♪ Under the Falling Sky

"Phew, that's the last of them.." she proudly smiled as she took out the last hilichurl, her bow dispersing from her hand as she was able to cross the path without getting rocks thrown at her.

It's already been a good 2 days since her encounter with the traveller, and discovering that she was stranded because he chose to strand himself in an unknown world. She was able to get used to living out in the wild, luckily she knows how to cook, so she was able to turn some sweet berries into a mini to-go snack for herself to take as she traversed the land.

That day she decided to head to the city as the next destination, hoping that she could find the traveller there. But as she set foot on the bridge, a strong gust of wind blew in her direction as she shielded her face with her arms.

That's when she notices that the sky is turning grey, as well as a thick fog surrounds the city all around, followed by a loud screech as a large dragon swoops by the forest and looms over the city.

Upon hearing the citizen's screams of terror, she swiftly rushed in. Pushing through the crowd of people who were running in the opposite direction, she hopped up the stairs as her crystal platforms formed by her feet and disappeared behind her.

She then spotted the traveller standing beside the brunette girl, she was about to call out his name when three tornadoes blasted up and threw him into the sky.

Her eyes widened as she jumped into the air, being carried by the wind before creating her crystalite platform and began chasing after the traveller who luckily pulled out his windglider just in time. The dragon then roared at him, and flew at him but he narrowly avoided him once again.

She noticed that he was somehow able to remain in the air for long enough, but she decided to ignore it in order to focus on helping him. He then begins tailing the dragon from behind and is able to use the power of anemo to shoot beams at him.

She swiftly surfed slightly higher up as she used her powers to make a crystal dome that surrounded the sky around Mondstadt, limiting his path of movement. She then drew her bow and shot it towards the centre of the dome as it ricocheted off of the crystal walls and crashed onto the body of the dragon.

It wailed in pain before blasting through the crystal dome and escaping through the air and out of sight. She smirked as she flipped her hair back, from afar she spotted the traveller floating back to the ground.

The brunette girl ran up to him by the statue and asked, "A-Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, don't worry." he assured her.

The sound of clinking caught their attention, as the pink-haired elf hopped and somersaulted as crystals form underneath her feet as she gracefully lands on the ground, her bow still in hand.

"Aether~ Have you missed me already?" she giggled.

Before the male could answer, a clapping noise was heard behind them and upon turning their back, they spotted a dark blue-haired male, with an eye-patch slowly walking over to them.

"You've actually got the power to go up against the dragon.. Are you a new ally.. or a new storm?"

"Stormterror.. is attacking Mondstadt itself!" the girl spoke, worrisome. "Kaeya, Aether.. Miss Elf, you've come at the right time! We must.."

"Alright, sweetie, calm yourself down first.." Elysia asserted. "Although i'm flattered by your nickname, we have yet to introduce ourselves..'' She placed her arms over her chest and smiled.

The male chuckled, "She's right, now who is this young hero, and this fair lady over here?" he looked over at the pink-haired elf who stood beside the blonde with a closed-mouth smile.