Can I pull your cheeks? .

Start -

A 12- years - old vansh was riding near the park, and upon realizing the chain got stuck . He got down and started fixing the chain when he heard the sound of muffed sobs.

Confused , he looked  here and there to find the person who was crying . The he spotted a girl, who was looking about -8-years- old and was sitting alone under a tree with doll in her hand .

"Is she scared alone? And where her parents ? Maybe she is lost with the thought , he should help her . He made his way towards her.

"Hi" he greeted her as soon as she looked at him and pouted her lips after wiping her tears . But he immediately pushed his thought away, mumbling "what the hell  are you thinking ?"

Adjusting his specs, he scratched his forehead and asked , "why are you crying ? Why are you sitting alone and where is your parents ?

Listening his stren voice , more tears rolled down her cheeks and hugging her tightly , she looked away.

Upon realization his mistake , he signal deeply and sat beside her , taking the handkerchief out of his pocket, he offered it to her while saying sweetly ," Agar kuch bologi nahi to main tumhari help kese karinga?"

She looked at him and narrowing her eyes , she took handkerchef from him and wiped her face. And then giving it back, she said ." I don't need help".

He chuckled ,listening to her and was about to opem his mouth to say something ,

when she spoke,  " I was crying because I want ice cream and I'm alone because mumma went to bring it for me . "Woh dekho wahan". He looked it the direction where she pointed .

"Okay" . He nodded and was about to get up. When she spoke again,  "Thanks for your concern ".

He just nodded and. Looking at her smiling, he whispered softly , " Don't cry, you have a beautiful smile !.

"Sachi?" Her excited voice brought him back from his thoughts and he realized that he said it out loud. But seeing her eyes twinkling . He couldn't help but smile widely.

"Mera ma'am ridhima hai aur aapka?" She said, extending her hand. "People call me Ridhu."..

A soft smile appeared over his lips hearing her  name, her name is cute as her . He too extended his hand, and introducing himself , he shook his hand with her.

"Vansh , nice name , par Kya mein apko CV bula sakti hoon?"

"CV"? He asked confused .

She hit her head with her little palm and said,-- " CV Matlab chashmish vansh " . She giggled saying this while he glared her and turned his face.

"Aww you look so cute, can I pull you cheeks?" She asked cutely . Seeing him grumpy .
.
Althought he doesn't let anyone to touch him but seeing this little cute muchkin ..he couldn't help and let her do what she want.

"Happy"? Now I am going as you are  not alone ..your mummy is coming ." Saying this , he got up and waving at her , he left from there with a hug smile on his face.

The End .

I hope you enjoyed it .

Don't forget to note and comment

Thanks