Teasings

Start-

"Ab maan bhi lo mr.ghamandi Rai singhania , that you were jealous " she teased him and he rolled his eyes as she was saying the same thing from long .

"Jealous Rai singhania " . She stated again and giggled to which he mentally slapped him on the forehead and cursed himself for uttering those  words..

He turned and glare at angre , who was trying his best not to laugh but again and again he ended up chuckling .

"Kya? Main idhar stand up Kar Raha Hoon, Jo tunhe jtni hasi aa rahi hai. Chal bhaag yaha as ab.". He gritted his teeth and ordered him to leave before his teeth, so he can't laugh in future anymore as if was was all because of him only, he behaved like this .

Acth ,he has been watching for the past few days that both angre and ridhima are talking alot .  And it was making him curious and irritate at the same time, because he felt like she never speak to him openly or nicely the way she was talking to angre , that too whole having a wide smile over her lips .

It's not like he was doubting them but at the same time, he was just curious to know about what they are talking these days , he didn't want to admit it but yeah he was getting jealous of devar- bhabhi bonding .

And finally when he couldn't control himself anymore ,he ended up bursting on them to which  he came to know that she was helping angre to impress the girl he likes.

And then a breath of relief from hi. Didn't go unnoticed by her as it was longer than usual.intially it confused her but the next moment , it turned into a smirk when he absent mindelu uttered ।

"Yeh ridhima ki bacchI, mujhse to aise hi baat karti hai jesee  abhi ke abhi kha jayegi, lekin is angre ke sath itne nice way mein."

And now he was annoyed , because she was saying the same thing again and again to make him admit that he was really jealous seeing angre going out of his sigh, he sighed frustrated and turned towards her ,who was smiling sheepisly.

"And you ? Tumhe bada Maza aa rahahI zidhi a ki bacchi Chalo ab hato samne se."

"Jab Tak tum admit nahi Kar lete , main yahah see kahi nahi Jane walk ," she said grinning as she was enjoying his leg pulling .

He rolled his eyes and spoke irritably

"Main koi jealous vealous nahi hun, tum din mein sapna dekhna band kardo ...".

She let our a chuckle which was irritating him from the core , but then something come into his mind and he slowly moved near her .

Seeing him smirking and coming near her , confused her but before she could understand or react anything , he pulled her near him from her hand .

The sudden move made her land on his chest, her cheeks  were turning red and heart was pounding due to the close proximity but at the same time, this much closeness was making her nervous and tried her best not to blush.

On the other hand, hearing her rapid heartbeats , he let out a chuckle as he know very well that him being very close to her , always nervous her and in this vulnerability , she always stops speaking , that's why he used this idea to stop her chanting the word "jealous"

Feeling successful in his plan, he smirked and thought to tease her a little using his fore finger , he raised her chin up and asked ,. " Tunhe nahi lagta hai ki tum kuch jyada hi bolne lagi ho."

"V- vansh yeh tum k-kya---". Before she could complete , she got interrupt when he placed his other hand on her waist gently pulled her even more close .

Seeing her having difficulty in completing her sentence , he. Smirked again . Great ! He successfully managed to turn the tables . A while ago she was teasing him and now she was being teased .

"Tun much kah Rahi thi na abhi , main jealous hun.". He teased her making her even more nervous as he was enjoying the fact that his close proximity was affecting her .

"Woh main.. tum yeh..." She fumbled with word's  and was avoiding looking at him which eyes were fixed on her cheeks which were now totally turned into crimson red colour. .

Unknown to him, his hand moved towards her face and cupped her right cheeks while his other hand was still busy holding her waist .

The moment felt his hand on her cheek she looked up, directly into hi eyes , and the moment their eyes met , they lost in each other .

Different ,

Everything they were feeling right now , was different. Everything they were experiencing at that moment , was for the first time . They never felt like this before . And it would be an understatement to say that they were enjoying the moments .

His thumb was caressing her cheek while his eyes fixed on her pink and glossy lips , which where completely unavoidable . All he wants is to kiss  those lips .

In the other side , his heart was thumping against her chest . Seeing the intensity in his eyes , and she was feeling weak under his touch even though she held his shirt right , but still having the feeling that she would fall unable to bear his gaze  anymore , she turned her face a little .

He smiled softly and leaned down a little and whispered her name huskily, 'Ridhima"..

"Hmm". That was all she managed to mumble after realizing that their faces were just inches apart and feeling the hot breathing against her skin, Making her unconscious .

And they very next moment, her breasts hitched when he kissed the corner of her lips , his lips continued to linger there for a while making her eyes tightly .

One...two...three..  her heart skipped beats when he again kissed on the corner of her lips while admitting that he was really jealous .

Before they could proceed further , their moment broke his phone rang. He let out a groan ad his most amazing moment was spoiled ..
.
Cursing the phone under his breath he pulled out his phone from his pocket and answered the call half- heartedlh while looking at her and still holding her close to him and she was avoiding looking at him as she was blushing too hard , thinking about the moment . They shared a few moment ago...

"You okay ..." I'll be there in half on hour " saying , he hung up the phone and smiled at her while tucking Hari behind her ear, which made her look at him.

"Abhi ke liye main chalta him urgent kaam hai., But we will continue after I came back kyuki ask tumns mujhe bahut tease Kiya hai , uske punishment mein apne style mein dunga saying this ., He stepped back and let out a soffmt chuckle saying her eyes widened in surprise while her painted cheeks are expressing totalh opposite to it .

He was about to turn, when he spoke again, "aur wajse bhi VR koi kaam adhura nahi chodts ,so be ready for the task ... Tonight ..sweetheart ?"

He smirked and left from there , leaving her all red behind , who could faint from embarrassment at any moment .

She , after closing the door, placed her hand on her chest as her heart was still racing.

"Sweetheart " she mumbled blushing . Somewhere she also enjoyed the way of his punishment .

.............................,........

How is it ,.. give your feedback ..

Next update will be target completion..

Vote target - 50+ and 20+ comments .

Thanks

Happy Reading