shiddat (part- 2)

Start-

Since he did not have the heart to go back home, he went directly to the flat where Ridhima had been staying for the past one year. Actually it was his own flat and she was his tenant.

He rang the doorbell in the hope that she could open the door as usual. But as soon as the thought of her departure come in his mind , he shook his head.

Taking out the key from his pocket , he was about to put it in the key hole, when he heard the sound of the footsteps , coming from inside.

His narrowed eyes widened in shock seeing the person who opened the door. Because the person was none other than Ridhima.

He was so shocked that he could not even uttar a world. He just could not believe his eyes ; no it must be his delusion how can she open the door ? She is gone it's just his imagination .

On the other hand , seeing him shocked she could not help but chuckled. But looking at his devastated state and swollen eyes , her eyes brimmed with tears with the through its because of her only .

Flashback-

She was feeling uneasy and uncomfortable with the constant announcement .

"Why is she feeling restless? Why the thought of going away from him was making her vulnerable ?..

Because she has an attachment with him, that's why ; started her heart and mind again which was making her even more vulnerable.

"Oh! So you agree and she is attached to him ' chuckled her heart.

"But she never felt like this before " her mind retaliate.

"Because she never went away from him before"

Tears rolled down her cheeks as soon as the realization but her hard , and that was it.

That was it for her to understand. That why is she feeling restless . Why is she having difficulty in going and why does she feel like something important is left behind. That was it for her to understand that why it hurt her seeming him in pain. And that was it for her to understand that he holds a special place in her heart..

Yes, she loves him too' her heart screamd while her mind chuckled thinking that she was already in Love with him , but the realization hit her when she was going away from him, it was mind, who was stopping her from thinking about love . But as always, the heart won over the mind.

She trance get broken when the train honked the horn and realized that it was getting started .

"No she can't go like this. She can't go without telling about her feelings .she need to let him know before he gets hurt even more. She cant hurt him anymore ' frightened by these thought , she took her beg off the shelf and hurriedly made her way towards the exit ignoring the calls of the TC behind her.

As the speed of the train was still slow, she threw her bag out and then without having much difficulty, she stepped down from the train.

Flashback End

She came back to present when she felt a touch against her skin and realized that it was him, who was touching her cheeks in confusion , as if he was still unware of her presence .

She smiled softly and squeezed his hand to make him believe that he was not hallucinating . Then closing her eyes. She leaned a little on his hand.

With the tears streaming down , he pulled he into a tight hug as soon as he realized that it was really her .

"Ridhima Tum...yahan....sach mein .."

"Haan vansh main hi hoon."

"Lekin tum kaise?  I mean .. tum to  Pune .." he asked , pulling away from the hug.