Bodyguard

Start

The alarm suddenly goes off , the sirens deafening.i look around in a haze to spot vansh . But no luck . I grab a kitchen knife  closest to me and make a run for it to the safe room

As I ran past  an abandoned hallway, I get yanked into darkness the knife clattering down the hallway , letting out a scream before a massive hand clamps around my mouth forcing me to be quiet .

" Calm down Ridhima it's me .". He whispers in my ear , a tingle running down my spine , vansh ?". Oh thank God.

I relax my head back against his broad shoulders , my breathing coming out shallow and rigid vansh rubs circles on my left breast to help calm me down, but that's when I realized where his hand is rested . I freeze up and look at him. Hoping he realise what his done but the handsome devil just keeps staring forward while continuing to rub my breasts after a few minutes if this I try to position myself so that my nipple will get more friction but of all things he stops when I accidentally let out a low moan.

The lights in the hallway flicker and suddenly I'm enveloped in darkness . I still feel vansh's hand on my body and whispers to get up and run across the hall into one of the bedrooms . I release his hands and bolt like my life depends on it and enter the seconds door I came across . I stumble into the room and silently shut the door behind me . I see a couch and decide to his behind it . It was quiet , my own heart beat was fucking with my head and I decided I needed better hiding place but when the lights flickered on I second that thought but what I couldn't understand is why this room was very dimlu led , until , stood up and saw vansh looking at me like a hunter did their prey .

I took in my surrounding and find I'm standing in a red room, full of whips , toys and everything that made my pussy dench in excitement , oh shut.  I  run over to vansh only for him to push me into a wall his boner digging into my ass .

"If this was a real intrusion we'd both be dead .". He gritted out my mind only focused on the horny .

"Yes sir. ". I said audiable enough he spanked my ass hard "you failed , now you get punished ,baby girl ." He whips me around and stares into my eyes , my soul leaving me as I witness his sinister sterming black ones . He takes a fist fall of my haru and pushes me down towards the ground on my knees and without hesitation I obey him like the slut I am for him .

Kneeling I look up at him, taking in his heaving body , his other hand moves towards my face , his thumb resting on my bottom lip- I open wide as he slips his thumb inside my mouth 
"Suck ." Such a simple command but so aggressive . I lightly suck his thumb swirling my tongue around it , keeping my eyes looked with his.

"Such a good girl ." He groans out , he rubs my head as he pulls his finger out , but to both our surprise I lightly bit down on his finger , making him jump in amusement . I innocently but down on my lip .

Reaching out to him , I unbuckle his belt eiaring for a sign to stop but I receive no such things so I continue on, unzipping his pants and palming his ferocious Cock. I look up at him to see his hmface furrowed, weys squeezed suck and biting down his boxers and lightly work him ..
"Fuck I'm hard .". I bent over and lick him along side his shaft then I take only his length  into my mouth licking his slit into my mouth kuthy licking his slit dripping with precum , hallowing my cheeks

Both his hands grabs fists full of my hair and he begins to face fuck me.forcinh me to take his entire length into my mout,deep throating him. I continue to suck and blow him until he's on  the verge then I stop and pull away , leaving him on edge .

I stand and walk to the bed , only for him to grab me from behind, pushing his dick into my cloth covered ass . He palms my breasts from behind and pushes his cold hands inside my dress, making my nipple harden again. Then he slides his one hand down my body and he touches my pussy . He wraps an arm around my waist to steady us both then he dips his hand into  my panties making me jump against him oven further . He rubs circles on my clit making my head fall backwards against his shoulders as his attack on pussy continues . As I lay against him as his fingers intrude into my shopping wet core . Hitting my G spot I moan loudly pumping him even faster.  Edging closer and closer to my orgasm he stops . He bends me over the bed , sticking my ass in the air. He moves my panties to the side , and licks his fingers rubbing over my entrance for extra lubrication before he positiom. His thick long Cock against my entrance .

He presses lightly against my entrance making me curse , then he slowly pushes himself  inside me making my walls stretch to accommodate his thickness I bit the back of my hand . Seeming to sense this he stops giving me  a moment to adjust . He takes my hair to the side where he kisses my exposed neck area .
"Fuck vansh ".. I moan loudly
He slowly starts thrusting in and out for me , althought a bit painful it still brought me pleasure . He slowly pulls out his entire length , halting for a moment then slowly push back into my throbbing cunt all the way in out hold , in over and over .
"Fuck vansh,fuck me deeper baby ." I moan out loud .he pics up his pace a little bit, pulling out then slamming into my balls deep , hitting my womb ,
"Oh yes ." I moan out , then he pulls out

..
.

He lips me over and pushed me flat down on my back, disappears then I feel a leather like cuff around my left ankles and then my right . I try to close my legs but the thing tied to my ankles makes them spread wider . Vansh chuckles at my feeble attempt because the more I struggle the more eagele . I get spread .". Telescopic tube . For my pleasure . More than yours " he cages me in , fists one either sides of my heas, muscles fiexing . I try to bring my legsup even though they are spread and chained but vansh sense this and grips both thighs lifting them over his head so that they - rest on his shoulder with his head between my legs and my ankles resting on his back he lowers his head to my cunt .

"No, vansh don't you ..."   He latches his mouth onto my clit  sucking and biting it .

"Oh God _ vansh ohh No don't - stop- please .". I attempted to speak but my words failed me. Vansh looked me in the eyes hooded from between my legs  still sucking he let go with a plop then he lightly gazed my clit with his teeth and not down onto it hard .". Ahhhhhh God .

He flips me over and pushes me flat down on my back

"I screamed out as a ripple came over me and I squirted into vansh's face .

The End

Vote target - 100

Thanks

Happy Reading