Angry sex (part 2)

Ridhima P.O.V

"So what I. Don't care , do what you feel like ."  I said almost shouting even thought I don't want to.

"They are just my co- worker Ridhima ". Vansh says with his furrowed brow!

"Yeah .. you heard me. Right ? I don't care at all "

I say shrugging off my shoulders. I could feel that intense stare from vansh .

Within a few second he grabbed me by my jaw . I face him and could see the anger in his eyes .

"My my! Look at my doll.  Being so jealous ."

"Just leave me " I say freeing myself from his grip . "What ever you don't even care neither me nor about my feelings ."

"So just move away "
I could feel my voice breaking and years almost in the corner of my eyes .Ahhhh! I hate it when. I can't even arguing without crying.

As soon as I tried to leave , he gripped me by my wrist and pushed me against the wall."

"So you think I don't care about you huh ?"

"Yes of course . All you do is care about your Co workers not me "

"Fine !"

I could feel the blood boiling in his body , our bodies being pressed so close .

"If I really didn't care then let me show you ".

He slammed his lips against mine .from the very beginning it was so hot and rough. His hands just moving all found my body.

Our lips were just dancing in a rhythm.

I try leaving the room. I could feel my panties getting wet but I hate it . The anger all I had for is slowly disappearing and I am fucking hatinh it Right now . But this feels right now.

I was so lost in my thought that I needed forgot about the angry vansh . I have now . I know what's coming for me.. they angry sex.

His hands were now on my chest . We were fighting for dominance over  tongues . He was trying to slip his tongue inside my mouth and the bratty me  didn't want  to .

He  groped my left boob so tight. I moaned in his mouth . He took his chance and slipped his tongue inside . I lost .

His tongue was swirling inside my mouth gliding in every corner of my mouth and his hands were so harshly squeezing my boobs tears were sliding down my red cheeks .

The pain was too much for me to handle.  But I lived every bit of it.

Everytime we had some things like this he made me more attracted towards him . And Everytime I could see any possible woman beside him I just get drunk jealousy . I hate it so much.

My knees were getting weak by each second . I loved it .I was losing into his mouth while he ruined my mouth .finally he pulled out his tongue outside , a string  of saliva still connecting our tongues .

For a second I thought maybe he is not angry  anymore with his cool eyes . But then again anger poured into his eyes and he pulled me by my wrist . They grip was too right to bruise my skin.

He took me to our shared bedroom and threw me on the bed . I didn't fight .

Because u know it was useless and also didn't want to.

He started opening his wrist button and pulling up his sleeves . He opened his tie and threw out . He bend down and pulled me towards him.

I gasped under his pill. Once again our lips  met into rough sensation of each other . While he kissed me he pulled up my top and  unhooked my bra with in no time. There I was left half naked whining and squimering under his touch.