Chapter 7: Dazed and confused

Suddenly, I was back in that place, surrounded by darkness. But I wasn't scared anymore. I was numb. My legs are numb but my fist would throw themselves at anyone if they come at me again.

But then... My eyes opened so quickly and I gasped for air. I saw a white ceiling and a light dazzling my eyes. I thought I was in heaven but I realized I was back in hell when I saw Minso's worried face, calling out my name.

"Sumi...! Sumi! Sumi, can you hear me!?" Kimi appeared in my sight and my mother as well. I immediately crawled backwards and started panicking.

"fuck! Stay away from me! Stay the fuck away! Or I'll fucking kill you!" I grabbed the bread knife upon the drawer and pointed it at them.

"Sumi, babe! Calm down! It's just us!"

"No shit Minso! All of you are fucking traitors! Fucking shitty people...!"

"What are you talking about?!" Minso said worriedly and still came closer. "babe! Do you remember anything?!" I started sobbing as I stared at his face.

"I really wish I don't...!" I curled up and yelled, "leave!"

"Sumi..." Minso muttered worriedly.

"I said leave!" My mother took Kimi with her and got out of the room. "...do you wanna talk? What were you thinking at that time???" I lifted my head up and furrowed my brows. "What do you mean???"

"you don't remember? Y-you got in a car crash! And you even stole a car just to fuck it up!"

"Car crash..." I remember waking up from a car crash...

"what else happened...? H-how did that even happen?!"

"w-well... to be precise, you were drunk driving... A-and I was trying to go after you But you recklessly sped up... and then you crashed into a truck."

"what...?!"

"I think you should rest first... maybe your memory will come back." He gently pushed me back down in my bed and covered me with a blanket. "...Tell me if you need anything."

"Minso." he stops and looks back at me. "...how long have I been asleep?" I asked. He sighs and sits back down.

"...A year already. We even graduated."

"I was on the verge of death... huh?" I chuckled and shook my head in disbelief.

"what did I do to deserve this...?" I wiped my tears and laughed, scaring him.

"you know...? I had the worst dream ever! I even met a guy! Hahaha~!! Oh god...! And guess what? I killed everyone!"

"I... I think I'll call the doctor." He nervously said.

"sit the fuck down, I ain't finish." I said coldly and made him sit his ass back on the chair. I tilted my head and smiled...

"Are you scared of me...?"

"w-well... you're acting a little more insane than usual so..."

"you always say that... aren't you tired of it? I mean... you're the one to blame, Minso. you're the one who wanted me in the first place so why complain now? 'You regret me?" He chuckles nervously.

"Of course not. Why would you say that? You know I love you, I'd never get tired of you, Sumi." I formed a little smirk to hide my anger.

"You love me...?" I stared intensely into his soul and caused him to be nervous that his guilt is almost visible.