Chapter 4: poisoned

I rise from the water and gasps for air. I coughed out the water inside me and embraced my stomach because of the pain. I looked around and noticed he was gone again...

When I went to school and entered the classroom, Kimi yelled my name cheerfully and gave me a tight hug, making me wanna throw up again.

"Dont," I pulled away. "I'm sick to my stomach right now..." I said coldly.

"Then why did you come here?! You should've stayed home!" She's not even concerned... she just doesn't want me to be there so that she can have Minso for the whole day...

"Do you feel sick? Why are you wet...?!" He took his orange jacket off and wrapped it on my back. "It's hot. I don't need that."

I took his jacket off and placed it back on his desk, trying not to let my tears out cause I can't fucking forget what he did. "...you're shaking." He says. "Are you sure you're fine? wait... D-did he show up last night...!?"

"Yeah... he successfully killed me. Again." I laughed through my tears as I pulled out a book.

"I feel sick just being here, you know? But I don't want my mom to scold me... so it's fine. It's not that... Painful." my tears fell onto the pages and soaked them up.

After school; I went to the roof and stood at the edge. I stared at the sunset as a tear streamed down my face.

"this is pointless... Why am I here? I'm just gonna wake up." Then something came to my mind... "...but If I kill myself, would I compleetely die?"

A knife pierced my heart from behind... and after it was pulled, I weakly turned around and saw my best friend Kimi. She has the cold stare that I have never seen before...

She pushed me off the edge and watched me fall to my death. When my blood started to make a pool under me, She whispered, "I'm doing this for Minso... I hope you understand."

When the moon has finally risen, My fingers twitched and my soul slowly came back to my body. And then I gasped for air and sat up. I looked up and saw the bright moon staring down at me...

"It's night already..." I stood up and heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw him again, standing from a distance with a gun. It was finally my chance...! I ran inside the school, dodging his bullets as he went after me. I ran and ran, all the way to the second floor until he shot my right calf and slowed me down.

"Fuck...! Ah... goddammit!!" He dropped the gun and walked as I limped. I think he's trying to be fair... but now that he lost the gun, I went to the third floor and hid behind the wall next to the stairway.

When he finally got past the stairway, I punched him from the side and finally got his mask off of his face. Unfortunately, He covered his face with his hand and calmly went to get his white mask.

"wait- no! Fuck!" I decided to head to the rooftop instead of going after him. Maybe I can still fool him.

But when I got through the door, Ryo pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I gripped his shirt and tried to pull away.

First of all, I'm disgusted by him now! And second, I'm in the middle of escaping death!

But when he pulled away, I saw the face of that man... his real face! He has a handsome face and those endearing gold eyes... he gives me a smirk as blood gushes out of my mouth like a waterfall.

I started sobbing because I thought it was really Ryo. I got to taste his lips for the last time, thanks to this strange bastard...

I fell in his arms as I cried the pain out. I leaned on his shoulder and sobbed, confusing him instead. "this is ridiculous...! Kill me... just kill me already... I don't wanna see the sun anymore..."