Chapter 5

Hey loves! Today was a great day :) How was everyone's day today? Comment!

Song Quote of the Day:

The way you move is like a full-on rainstorm

And I'm a house of cards

You're the kind of reckless that should send me running

But I kinda know that I won't get far

***********************

Chapter 5

(Brooke's POV)

That night, I didn't sleep. Niall was sweet enough to let me stay at their house, which is kind of weird considering that I don't know them very well. Either way, I was scared. I mean, I punched Oliver in the face! My band member! Moving to England was supposed to be my dream come true, but it's becoming nightmare. Noah is probably going to kick me out of the band. This was supposed to be when I would get closer to him! When he would ask me out! I can't believe this is nothing like I thought.

I heard stirring coming from the hallway, and being curious and wide awake, I went to go check it out. Walking out, I saw Niall and a brown-haired girl. She was pretty. I kind of felt jealous of her looks, but instead, interrupted their conversation.

"Uh, Niall?" I asked awkwardly. He turned abrubtly to me, and I smiled a bit.

"Oh, hey, Brooke. This is Cher, a friend of mine," Niall introduced me to her. She gave me a sweet smile.

"Hi, Cher," I said simply, giving her a sweet smile back.

"I love your name, Brooke," she giggled a bit. I laughed a little, but not loud enough to wake everyone up.

"So, why are you still up?" Niall asked me.

"Oh, I'm just thinking," I shrugged. Cher nodded.

"It's alright, sweetheart, it happens. Especially to famous people. Congratulations, by the way," Cher put a hand on my shoulder. How did she know? I just assumed that Niall had told her.

"Well, I don't even think I'm going to end up famous now," I shrugged. I felt tears threatening to spill over onto my cheeks, but I refused to let them fall.

"Don't give up, yet. Maybe they won't even kick you out of the band. I think what you did was very brave, by the way," Cher gave me an apologetic smile. I nodded a bit, and began to feel my eyelids get heavy.

"Thanks, Cher. I think I'm going to go back to bed now. It was nice meeting you," I gave her a small hug, and Niall a smile before heading back into the guest bedroom to sleep.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Hey, Brooke," Charlotte greeted me outside of Studio 125.

"Hey, Charlotte," I gave her a tired wave.

"Listen, about last night--" Charlotte began, but I cut her off.

"Don't tell me, I want to just get this over with. I'm going to go talk to everyone else," I quickly moved past her and into the studio. There was Noah and Aiden sitting on chairs, but another boy who I didn't recognize. Oliver wasn't there.

"Hey, Brooke. It's great to see you," Noah greeted me with a sweet hug. I embraced him, and took in his fresh scent of some kind of cologne he wore.

"Just tell me quickly," I replied, closing my eyes in stress.

"Tell you what?" Aiden chuckled a little.

"I know that you want to kick me out, because of what I did to Oliver," I mumbled. Luckily, Noah heard me.

"Are you kidding? We kicked him out!" Noah admitted. What? They kicked Oliver out of the band?

"But why?" I asked.

"He was a jerk. It's okay, that's why this guy is here. We're having bassist auditions. Why don't you go back to the house? Practice a little," Aiden spoke up. I gave them both hugs, and ran out in happiness. I'm staying in the band!

************************

Who likes the Song Quotes of the Day? :D LOL Vote, Comment, Share!

Love,

~B~xx