Chapter 32

suck it. @Swag_Indian

*************

Chapter 32

(Brooke's POV)

"Goodmorning, Cookie," Niall greeted me. I cringed at his God-awful nickname for me.

"Goodmorning," I replied, getting a sloppy kiss on the nose.

"Can we just cuddle in bed all day?" Niall asked, digging his face into my hair.

"Sounds good to me. But how will we get food?" I asked, sticking out my lower lip like a child.

"Food can wait. Who needs food when I have you?" Niall spoke softly, and I smiled at the sound of his words.

"That means a lot considering your eating habits," I giggled. Niall kissed my nose again.

"Yes, it does," he kissed my jawline. I finally kissed his lips. He smiled into the kiss, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you so cute?" I asked him.

"I should be asking you that question," he tickled my sides, making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Niall, stop!" I screamed. He finally did, and our laughter slowly died down.

"You shouldn't wear make-up," he said randomly. I laughed at his comment.

"And why not?" I asked him.

"You look absolutely gorgeous without it," he smiled, and gazed deeply into my hazel eyes.

"But I enjoy wearing make-up. It makes me feel pretty," I explained.

"I don't understand why girls wear make-up," Niall sighed, leaning back into his pillow.

"There are three types of girls. Girls who have low self-esteem, girls who have a perfectly balanced self-esteem, and girls who have high self-esteem. The girls who have low self-esteem wear make-up because they feel that they need it to be beautiful, even though they don't feel beautiful while wearing it. Girls who have a balanced self-esteem, like me, wear make-up because we're just so used to it and we enjoy looked prettier than normal.

"The girls who have high self-esteem wear make-up, because they think that they look good with it and know that without it, they feel like nothing," I explained slowly. Niall nodded.

"How did you know how to explain that so well?" he asked.

"Because I've been in each of those situations," I replied, ending the conversation then and there. Niall nodded, and I scooted closer to him. I was awoken from my cuddling session with Niall when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it."

I slowly trudged downstairs and to the door. When I opened it, I was surprised to see Charlotte standing there. She was holding tissues in her hand, and there was mascara all over her face. You could tell that she had been crying.

"Charlotte, what's wrong?" I asked her, pulling her inside.

"A-Aiden and I-I b-broke up," she sobbed uncontrollably.

"Why, what happened?" I questioned her, totally confused. Charden was that one couple that everyone thought would never break up. They would get married and have five kids together and never get tired of each other. So how did this happen?

"We got into a fight. It was stupid. Absolutely stupid. I don't even remember what it was about. Anyways, so he said something that offended me, and I yelled at him for, like, ten minutes. I kept going on and on about how much I hated him and how much I wanted him out of my life, so I broke up with him and left," Charlotte explained in one breath, not even stuttering. Right when she had finished, she began crying harder than ever. "It's all my fault. I'm so upset with myself!"

"Oh, Lotte, it's okay," I whispered in her ear while giving her a hug.

"I'm so sorry for coming randomly, I just needed to tell you. I'm such a mess," Charlotte cried.

"It's okay, darling. Thank you for coming to me," I smiled. She weakly smiled back.

"I don't know what to do anymore. Aiden was my life. He is my life. I want to run back and say sorry, but he probably hates me! What am I going to do now?" Charlotte sobbed, and got more tissues.

"Let's figure that out over tea, okay?"

*************

i totally shipped Charden and now they're over :( what is life.

Love,

~B~xxx