Chapter 29

hey people :) just letting you know that i have a kik if you're ever seeking advice, or you just need someone to talk to, that's what it's made for :) my username is foodisgood5 so go looking for me! :D

*******************

Chapter 29

(Niall's POV)

"Niall!"

"Hey, Cookie!"

"How are you?"

"I'm doing great, how about you?"

"Same...I just miss you."

"I miss you more."

"I don't even think that's possible."

"Maybe not."

"So what have you been doing lately?"

"Just some recording of the new album actually. We only have one song down right now, and we're planning on using that one for the single."

"Really, can I hear it?"

"I'll send you the sound file once they let us hear it, okay?"

"Sounds good."

Our studio manager began talking behind me.

"Niall, are you busy?"

"No."

"Seriously, is now not a good time?"

"Well, I can make time for you right now."

"No, Niall. If you're busy, just go ahead and do whatever they're asking of you. When do I need to go back for the band recordings?"

"They said sometime towards the end of next month."

"Oh, okay. I'll see you then?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you, Brooke. Bye."

I felt so bad. I'm so busy, and I never have time for her. We almost never get to talk to each other, and when we do, it's always short conversations like this. I haven't seen her face in forever. Every time I want to FaceTime or Skype, she's away. Everytime she wants to, I'm busy. It's so complicated. I wish she didn't have to live in Paris. I know that she wanted to get away from England, despite my residing here. I guess it'd just be a good idea to visit my family up in Ireland for a few days to get my mind off of Brooke. I also have yet to tell my family that I'm in a relationship.

"Hey, Simon?" I called over to him. He walked to me.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Is it okay if I take a few days off. I kind of want to go visit my family," I admitted.

"Of course, we have plenty of time to get this done. I think all of you boys need a break. Is a week enough?" Simon replied.

"Perfect!" I replied. He smiled, then walked away. I heard him speaking behind me, obviously announcing to the guys about our week break. I decided to call my mum.

RING...

RING...

RING...

"Hello?"

"Hey, mum!"

"Niall! Sweetie, it's so nice to talk to you!"

"I know! It's been forever, and I've been missing you!"

"I've been missing you, too, sweetie. Is there something you needed to tell me?"

"Uh, is it okay if I visit for a week?"

"Of course! When were you planning on coming?"

"Is tomorrow okay?"

"Well, that's not giving me much time to get your old room ready, but that's fine!"

"You sure?"

"What? My baby is coming home for a week, and I haven't seen him in forever? Of course I'm sure!"

"Ha, okay mum. Thanks."

"It's no problem, sweetie. You know you're always welcome to come back home."

"Oh, I know. Oh, and mum, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I think it'd be best if I told you in person. I just thought I'd let you know."

"Oh, okay, then. Anything else?"

"No, not really."

"Okay. I can't wait to see you, Niall!"

"I can't wait to see you, either!"

"Well, I guess I better let you go. You have to go pack!"

"Yeah, I will. Bye, mum!"

"Bye, sweetie! I love you!"

"I love you, too!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Dad?!" I greeted my father with a large hug, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, your mum called me and told me that you were visiting, so I thought I'd bring meself and Greg here to join you two!" my dad replied, a big grin on his face.

"Hey, little brother," Greg greeted me with a hug, then rubbed his knuckles against my head.

"It's great to see you all again!" I took it all in. The sight of both of my parents and my brother there with me. It was a great feeling.

"So you said over the phone that you have something to tell us," my mum sat us all down on her sofas.

"Oh yeah!" I recalled my brief talk on the phone with my mum.

"So, what is it?" Greg leaned in, excited to hear what I had to say.

"I have a girlfriend," I smiled at them. They all whooped and cheered.

"It's about time!" my dad laughed.

"Who is she? Does she live with you? Why didn't you invite her?" my mum went on with her questions.

"Her name is Brooke, and she used to be in this band called Cobalt. She quit the band, because of complications with one of the members, and joined the 1D band. She used to live with me, even before we were dating, but she moved to Paris. She said that she had already picked out the flat and everything before I asked her to be my girlfriend. So, she doesn't know I'm here, and I've barely spoken to her over the past month," I explained everything.

"Aw, well, I'd love to meet her sometime," my mum gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Do you have a picture of her, I want to know what she looks like!"

I brought out my iPhone, and showed my parents my lock screen of her.

"She's absolutely beautiful!" my mum exclaimed.

"Perfect for little Niall," Greg teased. I rolled my eyes.

"I took this picture of her, and she didn't know I took it until I told her that I had," I explained. My mum laughed a little.

"You two must be the cutest!" she laughed.

"I'm sure they are," my dad put a proud hand on my shoulder. I'm hoping that he approves of her when they do meet.

**************

hey peeps i have the picture of brooke on the side. she is supposed to look like taylor momsen (when she isn't wearing eyeliner lol).

Love,

~B~xxx